Chapter 36- Slight Smut

Noah's POV:

I opened my eyes to see Dixie on my chest, sleeping soundly. I missed this so much. Being away from her was absolute torture. But, she was back in my arms again and that's all that really mattered.

I didn't really remember much after we got to her car. The only thing I remember was her on top of me for a few seconds, that's it. Luckily, I didn't forget what happened when we got to her apartment and I doubt she did either.

(After they got out of the car. Still Noah's POV. TW: slight smut.)

I took of her blouse that she just put on as we got closer to her bedroom. We stumbled into the hallway. Our clothes were slowly coming off and our bodies were begging for each other. Her legs were wrapped around my torso. She smiled at me and then nibbled on my ear. I tightened my grip on her ass before I set her down on her bed. I dropped her down and watched her smile at me. She moaned when I put my lips on her neck. "Fuck", she said. I took off my shirt and I pulled up her skirt. Dixie begged me to just put myself inside her. I took off my pants and both of our underwear. Her head fell back just as I stuck it in. She moaned again, while running her hands up and down my body. I began moaning her name. Our bodies clapped together, making a perfect rhythm. Once I pulled out, her cum had seeped all over the sheets and she was out of breath, laying down. "Shit." She said, being out of breath. Dixie pulled me down to her level and we continued on for the rest of the night.

(Back to the morning)

She opened her eyes and stared back at me. Then, she put her head back down and sighed. "I really did miss you baby." So she did mean what she said earlier. I gave her a smile and I grabbed her waist to pull her in for a kiss. I guess our break is over. To any normal person, It doesn't seem like that much time. But for us, any time apart was difficult.

She kissed back and grabbed my face. I stayed, just staring, looking into those beautiful brown eyes. It lasted just like this for some time. She was confused on why I was staring for so long but I simply couldn't help it. Dixie giggled at me and it just made me look longer.

Dixie's POV:

I walked him to the door and practically begged him to stay. But, he had a job and I had court today. Of course I didn't tell him about that, then he would've stayed and we would have a long conversation. I'm not up for that.

I gave him a small kiss before he left. Then when he did, I felt the same way I did before. Just alone I guess. I set the feelings I felt aside and made my way to my closet to find something decent to wear besides one of Noah's shirts that I saved from when we were dating and my undies.

A dress that my mother got me. Yep. This is the closest my mother will be tonight. So, it definitely won't help my case. I'll need Noah eventually but for right now, I'm relying on Charli. Her story might help me with this thing. She's seen things for herself.

My phone rang and beside me I felt comfort because I knew who it was. I saw his face and the smile on it grew so big. "I just wanted to say hi before I got to work." He said while getting out of his car. Noah looked so adorable. "Hi." I said shyly. I really hope that we could be as close as we once were. Whether we would last as a couple or if he just wanted to stay friends, I don't know.

He technically broke up with me so I doubt he would want to get back together. "You look so nice." Noah quietly said. I had just gotten my makeup and hair done for today. "Thank you." We both smiled at each other until he spoke again. "Why did you put all of that on? Are you going to court today?" He questioned.

I felt almost embarrassed for no telling him in the first place. He had every right to know, it was rude of me not to tell him. "Yes. I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier." I put my head down. He saw that I was upset, so he didn't make it a big deal for not saying anything. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize. I'm here if you need me. But next time something big like this happens, please tell me."

I smiled out of the embarrassment that was still inside. "Do you want me to come in today or some other day? I'm sure you need my word on it for the judge." He quickly spoke. I love how caring he is. "Whatever day your available, I'm sure we can make  it work. Thank you, again, for everything." He smiled.

I was just glad he was willing to do this for me, it means everything to me, including everything else he's done. "I love you." He said softly. I smiled at him. He didn't loose any of the feelings, at all. Although it was pretty clear from the sex we just had, I didn't put it together. I didn't fully have all the feelings I felt for him anymore. Yeah, I still loved him but something died in me that day we broke up.

"I love you too." I said proudly because I really did mean it. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. Now, onto court I guess. I got into my car, trying not to wrinkle the dress. When I drove off, I just felt the overwhelming sense of happiness. I knew that this was going to go okay. It had to, right? I mean bad guys who have done bad things don't deserve good. I was the victim, I deserve the good.