57

Jungkook-

Jungkook-

"I know this is hard to believe but-" Jin was interrupted by Jungkook slamming his hands on the table.

"NO!" He yelled. "There's no way in hell that I'll ever believe that." He fumed, angry tears at the sides of his eyes.

Jin looked down, his own heart paining a little at his younger brothers condition.

Jungkook looked up, breathing heavily, light tears threatening to rush through his lashes. "I don't believe this hyung, she won't..." He choked on his words.

Jin looked at him defeated. His body language gave it away easily.

Jungkook breathed out once more. "I can't believe she betrayed me." Finally, he let his tears fall.

A day before

"Find out where she is!" Jungkook yelled at his people.

He'd been going crazy looking for Nerà. Go's knows what kind of danger she might've gotten into this past day.

Normally, he wouldn't have revealed her so easily to his people, but he had to.
If he wanted them to find her, he'd have to tell them.

He walked into the study Namjoon often used. Since he hasn't used it a lot recently, Jung kook decided to look for some information using Namjoon's filed collection.

As soon as he walked in, he immediately smiled. Not sure why he'd done that, he tried to close his eyes.

Why do I suddenly feel so calm?

He thought about Nerà, was she possibly putting their bond to use?

It seemed impossible, it was impossible for an incomplete bond to work at such distances. Even fully bonded mates could hardly do that.

He shrugged it off and walked to the drawer, opening Nerà's file and as soon as his hands laid on it, he felt a spark rush through his finger tips and he dropped the file, walking back into the cabinet.

He shook his head, dispelling all his doubts but he just couldn't.

He took in a deep breath and walked forward, picking the file up once again.

As soon as he opened it, a pained groan like scream pulled out of his lips and he rushed backwards, crashing into the cabinet and knocking some files over.

Jimin walked into the room, checking in on him.

"What's wrong?" He looked around.

Jungkook held his head as he pointed to the file on the floor.

Curious about what Jungkook was so shocked about, Jimin picked it up and his eyes widened.

Only one possible conclusion coming to his mind.