22

--

--

"I did expect an explosive reaction but nothing near this explosive." Yoongi groaned as he wiped his face with tissues.

"I'm sorry but it's just that.." I began.

"-I get that this is new and unexpected but when we almost kidnapped you and told you that you are our youngest's mate, what did you really expect?"

I bit my lip and kept quiet after that..not really hungry anymore. My first thoughts were about them turning me into their sex slave to be honest but, was I ready to do something like this? It seemed intense and honestly, slightly forced.

--

It was well over midnight when somebody knocked on my door.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was just going to crash but I still went ahead and opened the door.

Jungkook stood there, looking at me with an expression hard to decipher.

His eyes were dark and he looked tired, drained of all his energy.His lips were chapped slightly and his cheeks were hollow. He looked exhausted.

"Can I come in?" He finally asked me after what seemed like hours.

I nodded and moved aside to let him in. He was wearing casual clothes, unlike the dapper suits he was usually seen in. A black shirt and black jeans that hugged his body in all the right places. He went ahead and sat down on the chair, waiting for me to be seated.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here at this-" He breaks off, looking troubled. "I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, it's alright." I assured him, "I was just preparing to sleep."

He smiled and for the first time, it wasn't a smirk.

I debated whether i should smile back and decided that what could I lose?

I smiled back softly and his deepened. As if a miracle, his eyes suddenly had the light return to them and sparkled more, wow was I already a goner for him?

His whole demeaning changed when he smiled, especially his cold persona. He was like a totally different person now and I noticed for the first time, the scar near his left eye running to his cheek.

Would he like telling me how he got it?

Probably not.

"Are you okay?" He asks and the concern is evident in his voice.

I nod.

"Look, let me tell you why I'm here.." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You provide hate me and think of me as a dick and I accept it. I know how I am and how much of a handful I can be."

I blink in surprise.

"Jungkook...are you okay?" I ask him and without meaning to reach for his hand.

The second both of us realise what was happening I withdrew it immediately and grew red.

Just like Jungkook.

"It's you who is more important here and I'm sure I'll be better now that I've seen my mate." He grinned.

I smile again.

"Thank you." I whispered and he looked up, surprised.

"For what?"

"Saving me." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you for being my mate."

I'm sorry I'm lying.

The horrors thought comes across my mind but I try to shake it off, why am I feeling so conflicted???

--