27

Dedicated to Jboom4 and btsJKstan

__

Jungkook

I fucked up.

Big time.

I couldn't believe myself, I had done it again. Like every single time, I'd let the beast come forth and take control.

Like every time, I'd let my family down.

What the fuck was I even thinking?

Why didn't I stay in my lane? Why did I try being better when I knew I'd be pulled back to being what I am inside.

Cold and heartless.

I should've just let her hate me. It's not in my destiny to find love.

Like always, I'd forgotten who I was and tried to improve.

I was just what they all said, a useless piece of shit.

If only I could tell Nerá what I wanted to say, how stupid and worthless I am without it and how I want to mate and how much the mate bond means to a vampire.

Especially to me.

My fingers tore through my hair in frustration and I yelled out in pain.

"I AM A FREAK!"

My hands covered my face and I pulled them away, staring at them.

I hated it, I hated myself.

I detested myself.

I had thought that maybe after finding her, maybe I'd be able to control my monstor.

No.

I was so wrong. I destroyed whatever little progress I had made with her.

I hated it.

I could feel the beast waking up inside me, roaring and clawing at me to let it out.

I did.

__

Nerá

I was seated in Taehyung's manor, in the room I had occupied earlier.

The teras had stopped, but I was still crying inside.

I felt digusted and dirty, my heart was pounding.

I never had expected Jungkook to go this far.

The door opened and I flinched, letting out a small scream.

"I'm sorry!" Taehyung immediately apologised. "Are you okay?" He asked in a little softer voice.

I nodded, slowly. I was shaken up but had come to terms with the incident.

He walked over to me gingerly, afraid of making any sudden moves and sat down slowly.

I flinched when he raised his hand to check for a fever.

"Nerá, listen." He said and I looked up. "I need to leave soon. Will you be okay alone?"

"Please don't leave me Tae." I hugged him tight. The only source of comfort I had.

"Please don't do this Nerá." He sighed and removed my hands from him. "You can't do this."

I leaned back, looking at him with a shocked expression.

"You're Jungkook's mate, not mine. What he did was wrong, yes we all admit. But it's not his fault as well. He can't control himself when he is around you especially during your cycles. He is trying and that is all that matters."

He leaned forward and caressed my cheek. "Even thought I hate that fact."

I wanted to confront him about the kiss but something held me back.

He breathed softly on my lips and we could've kissed if I moved my head an inch but I felt a jerk in my heart and pulled back.

Taehyung leaned back and tried to look as if nothing happened.

I bit my lip and nodded. "All right. As you guys say. But know this...I will die rather be his mate."

Taehyung paused. "I need to leave. Jungkook rage attacked covens of Ateez and Got7." He said before leaving and my stomach flipped.

I snapped me head towards him, jumping up. "Wait he did what?"

"You heard me. He attacked the covens." Taehyung mumbled before walking out the door.

A sharp pain shot through my heart and I gasped, falling down.

"Taehyung!" I yelled, my while best felt as if it was on fire. The hot white crawling through my blood. "TAEHYUNG!" I shrieked and he rushed to me.

"Nerá what's wrong?" He asked.

"PAIN!" I yelled and then it stopped.

I gasped and a few tears fell through. My heart was beating fast and my breath was short and quick.

A deep feeling of loss settled in my body and an overwhelming urge to cry came over me.

Jungkook was hurt and in pain.

__

stay amazing as you are

i purple you

<33