58

Chan was the most annoying person I'd ever come across

He was such a suck up to Yeosang, literally following his footsteps and doing everything he asked.

And add on that, the things he did to me. There was one day when he didn't tattle away to Yeosang about me.

I couldn't breathe with him around. He was not a pleasant person at all.

Don't even get me started about the training. His training was rough.

I felt pain in muscles I didn't even know existed in my body.

Within two days he'd had me develop so many skills and really toughened me up.

I was getting impatient day by day and Luna was still not here.

"What're you doing in there for so long?" Chan yelled from outside the door.

I sighed, pulling my dress up and buttoning it.

"I'm in the washroom, Chan. Some privacy please?" I said as I washed my hands and walked out the door to see him standing there with a smile.

Oh sure, it might look like a genuine smile but don't miss the two tiny devil horns poking out of his head.

"Luna is here by the way." He told me. "Do you want me to take you to her?"

"Yes please!" I told him and he led the way.

Luna sat behind her desk, where I'd met her here for the first time. Her hair was in a high bun, making her cheeks pull back an awful lot.

Signs of distress were visible on her face and she looked exhausted.

"Ah belle, I take it you're doing well?" She looked at me.

Chan was still behind me, he never left me alone.

"Fine." I answered. "When will I be able to join the brothen fully?"

She thought for a second before answering. "We can't do it right away, you'll have to make yourself social, known to the brothens under us and those around us before you do so. Make a few public appearances so that they believe that you're back and actually on our side. Not as the bloodsuckers mate."

So I'll have to play along with this for how many more days now?

It was getting hard to pretend and honestly, I was tired without Jungkook healing me. God, he must be so drained as well.

I had to begin my joining to the brothen because only that will create enough buzz and let him sense me. I'm way too hidden and protected inside their boundaries.

"You'll make me do public appearances?"

She snorted. "What? No. We'll be holding certain events for you where you will ever so accidentally  make public appearances. We will make it seem natural, not staged so they don't think that we're trying too hard."