9

"Does love bind you to someone?"

__

I was sitting on the plush sofa inside the room I woke up this morning. My thoughts were all over the place and I could barely believe it.

How was I the one?

Why was I the unlucky girl to have been chosen as Jungkook's mate?

Moreover, nothing made sense. How were they so sure that it was me? Why did Jin pretend to be my doctor?

I scrolled through my phone to my gallery and saw a very familiar face.

Jimin.

Did I know him before?

A vague memory of him calling me hobbit passed over my eyes.

Yes! I knew him! I remembered him and Junhyung and the time the three of us spent together. And my grandma!

He even did an awful lot like the Jimin I knew.

Yes..it all made sense..The Jimin guy here was maybe the Jimin I knew..

My head was hurting and I could feel blood pounding in my ears. I could remember certain things things that I did not before.

My grandma used to call me Belle...she'd never liked my real name...I remembered my parents...

My head was spinning in circles now. Something was definitely wrong with me.

I heard the door opening and the last thing I remember is someone shouting my name before I passed out.

__

"Wow, I'd never have guessed that our Jungkookie would've gotten a mate like her." Taehyung chuckled.

Although I was lying in bed and was awake, I kept my eyes closed, pretending to still not be conscious.

"She is a looker though." I heard a different voice, a foreign one. Maybe one of the three I had not seen.

"What a day." Jungkook sneered and I could almost see his scowl as he stared at me on the bed, drained out of energy. "She doesn't even know the whole story. She fucking passed out with a few mere repercussions."

"Come on kook, give her a break. She had her life thrown apart in the last few hours. How would you deal with such a situation huh?" Jin scolded him lightly as he walked over to me.

I felt a cold hand on my forehead and I prayed that he wont realise that I'm awake.

"We know you're awake human. We could hear your heart beat faster than ever." Taehyung chuckled and I heard the door open and close.

"Nera..how are you feeling now?" Jin asked me and I opened my eyes slowly and reluctantly.

"Im all fine now. I guess. What happened?"

"You passed out. The effects of the serum we'd given had worn off and you felt the emotions all at once."

"Rest up more. Your body needs rest." Jin sighed and walked out of the room. "We need to hold another meeting with you. You have more to know."

__

Filler chapter.. Sorry!

It gets better!!