Intro

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He growled. Throwing anything he could get his hands on at the people standing before him. They weren't his enemies. Oh no. They hadn't hurt him. Not at all. They were just worried for him and looking out for him.

"Calm the hell down!" The eldest of them-Seokjin rushed forward to him. Grabbing him by his arms.

"No-You people don't get it! Get away from me!" He tried pushing Seokjin off him but it was of no use. Seokjin was way older than him and much more trained and powerful.

"Not till you calm down!"

"I AM CALM!"

"YOU JUST KILLED AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO WAS ONLY 10! YOU THINK YOU ARE CALM?" Another one-Namjoon spoke up this time. Glaring at him.

Seokjin turned to Namjoon.

"Namjoon. Please leave. He knows what he has done and I will take care of it."

"Not until this person realises what he has been doing and what are the dire consequences!" He looked at him defeated. They had been trying for months to calm him down.

It didn't work. He was way too powerful and untrained.

Seokjin pleaded with his eyes. Namjoon scoffed and went out the large Ivy door. Slamming it shut.

Seokjin looked to the man in his arms only to find tears in his eyes.

"Hey. Hey!" Seokjin pat his back. "What's wrong?"

"I'm a monster." He whispered.

"What did you say?" Seokjin leaned to hear him properly.

"IM A FREAK! A MONSTER! A SHAME ON MY FAMILY!" He screamed and tore at his hair in frustration.

"JUST CALM THE HELL DOWN FOR A SECOND PLEASE!" Seokjin hugged him. Tears were streaming down both of theirs faces now.

"I'm a monster hyung.... " He sobbed in his hyungs embrace. "I killed the girl.... I'm a monster.... "

Seokjin felt his tears escape uncontrollably. He was his little brother. It hated him to see him in so much pain.

"Ssh. Ssh. You are not... You just need to find the right person.... None of us were always so great... All of us had to wait and look for the right person.... " Seokjin looked at him in the eye.

"And when you find that person. Everything will be fine." He wiped the tears from his little brothers eyes.

"You just need to learn to control till then.... Okay?" He softly brushed his hair.

The younger boy nodded. Licking his lips. He broke the embrace and led his brother to the door, waving the concerned elder brother away.

"I might learn to control myself but I will still always be a monster. Always." He said closing the door.

Seokjin didn't know what hurt him more. Seeing his brother in pain. Or the fact that what his brother said was true. He sighed deeply as a tear rolled down his cheek and he stared at the now closed door.

"You will find her, Jungkook." He didn't know whether he was consoling himself or talking to Jungkook who was behind the door.

"You will find her.... "

________