33

--

--

It had barely been fifteen minutes since Jin had left when Jimin entered the room.

"You're gonna see kook later in the evening so you gotta be in one of the other rooms." He said and sat down on the chair.

"Oh god curse me." He huffed. "I'm so fucking tired I can suck myself dry of blood." He closed his eyes.

I looked up from my phone and pursed my lips. "Jimin, if that is you trying to get me to offer my blood them I'm not going to so you better find yourself a hoe to do that."

He opened one eye and looked at me pointedly. "Worth a try." He joked along. "But I'm not gonna taste you. You've got Taehyung's blood in you and Jungkook would kill me." He added and ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what's happening to him." His voice turned serious, his eyes holding past memories that changes colors under the emotions gripping him.

"I know." A deeper but much more calmer voice answered from the door.

We turned to see Yoongi standing there, leaning on the frame as he had his hands crossed.

He was looking at me, his deep stare never leaving mine as he asked Jimin to leave. "Taehyung has to leave to take care of the coven while Jungkook's knocked out. He needs your help."

Jimin signed as he got up, swearing under his breath as he left.

"I can hear you!" Yoongi yelled as Jimin muttered fuck you yoongi  out loud in the corridor. "And you can only wish you could Jimin."

"So Nerá, till it's evening and time for you to see Jungkook, how about you tell me about your time at Taehyung's or Hoseok's?" He smiled and entered the room. "Unless you're busy doing something else?" He added, knowing full well that I was not doing anything.

"Well," I swallowed. "I would want to know about Jungkook before that." I suggested and he raised an eyebrow.

"Sure sure." He nodded his head in understanding. "It's only why I came here in the first place."

I was relieved knowing that somebody was actually going to tell me about Jungkook's current condition rather than just giving me vague answers.

"Long story short. He was angry, rage attacked the covens, did not fight well enough and is now struggling on the edge of life and death."

I held up my hands. "Wait Hold up. Death? Aren't you guys vampires? Vampires can't die because of some supernatural shit right?"

He nodded. "Usually it's very hard to kill a vampire, but you seem to have forgotten that those who fought him were vampires as well. It's not everyday that you find the one person you hate and want something against does something wrong under your territory. Ateez and Got7 have always wanted to get him for something. Those coward piece of shits were just waiting for the time and struck when Jungkook was at his weakest. Not letting the golden moment go."

I bit my lip. "Why did he have to do that." I put my hand over my heart, where a burning pain had surfaced since I'd seen Jungkook back from the covens.

"Why did he do that?" I repeated in a much more louder and angrier tone. The pain he received was affecting me as well.

"That seems to be the question, doesn't it?" Yoongi looked at me. "But is that the only reason why you're angry? Because his pain is also felt by you?" He added.

I nodded. "Of course. Why else would I be angry?" I added, patting my chest.

The pain was increasing slowly, suffocating me and it felt like my lungs were filled with cold water. Hot blood flew to my brain and a shot of dizziness kicked in making me double over and gasp.

"What's wrong Nerá?" Yoongi asked me, walking up to me. "Are you okay?"

I pressed my hands on the wound that had been made by Jungkook earlier and tried to remember his essence. Immediately the pain lessened and I could breathe again.

"What's.. what's happening Yoongi?" I asked him.

"Mate energy Nerá." He shrugged, as if it was something I should have known. "You're both relying on each other for pleasure and healing. He is gaining strength from you, imparting his pain and you're taking strength from him, giving your pain."

Wait..so did I just take his strength? And thats how the healing works?

Then I'd been taking his strength since last night? And letting him get weaker?

"Why didn't you guys tell me earlier? I have been taking his strength for like..hours!" I cried and Yoongi smiled.

"Oh you're smiling right now?" I was aghast. "How can you smile when you know I've been purposefully putting Jungkook in more pain by the second and-"

"Are you sure you're only angry at him for attacking the covens because you feel his pain?" Yoongi was not smiling now, his face was looking for an answer.

One that I was not ready to give.

__

a/n: weird fangirling vent ahead.

MOTS SEVEN!!

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

jungkook slapped me and called me his bitch

I DIED SO BAD!! THEY ALL LOOKED SO FUCKING AWESOME IT ILLEGAL!!

AND JUNGTIDDIES OH DAMN LORD.

JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN HAD ME DEAD .

TAEHYUNG'S SMIRKS ANS TATTOOS OH FUCK AND NAMJOON'S AND YOONGI'S RAPS BOI EAT ME OUT WITH THOSE TONGUES LIKE I DIED.

HOSEOK AND THE DANCE BREAK LIKE LORRDDDDDD!

THEY CAN SLAP ME AND ILL THANK THEM.

sorry.

Also..chp2 of this book and jimins filter lyrics.

illuminati confirmed.