38

_

_

Jungkook held his wrist over my face.

I was breathing heavily, my hooded stare hooked to his.

The blood was dripping down slowly as he grew more and more impatient than before.

"Drink up babygirl. I can't stand knowing that you've got someone else's blood in you." He murmured.

I leaned up, moving my mouth closer to his wrist.

I put my lips to the wound and drank.

__

I woke up the next morning dizzy, with a slight headache.

I sat up groggy, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and working out the knots in my back.

Last night seemed like a dream, but I was damn sure it wasn't one. The hickey on my neck told me so.

The door clicked as my lips detached themselves from the wrist, Jungkook had to pull me away.

"I've gotta go." He whispered. "Don't tell anyone about this. About what happened tonight."

He pulled me closer and kissed me fiercely.

"Stay away from Taehyung. Please."

The door opened as Jungkook disappeared into the darkness.

Jimin walked in, his shirt unbuttoned and his hair messed up.

I quickly adjusted my clothes and covered myself with the blanket.

"Makeout sesh?" I tried to lighten the sexual tension Jungkook had left behind.

"Stress. Make out sesh." He emphasized and collapsed on the sofa.

"Sleep Nerá. We've gotta move tomorrow." He mumbled, his lips muffled against the cushions. "Jungkook would sense you better if you're awake."

I bit my lip. Should I tell him about what happened?

Should I?

I shouldn't..but I had to tell someone about it.

I had to vent out.

"Hey Jimin?" I asked and he hummed. "Can I borrow your phone? Mine's got no signal."

"Who're you calling?" He sat up, looking at me suspiciously.