Q/A

The set is done to perfection and the author is barely holding in her excitement.

She had finally worked up enough courage to go ahead and ask the coven to sit down for a small interview...for the PR of course.

She was ready to shit herself but calmed down by taking in deep breaths and thinking of the lovely amazing and adorable readers she has.

"I can do this..for my amazing readers!"

She sat in the living room of Jungkook's Manor as she waited for them to come in.

They were really late of course, and she wished she had written them better behaviour.

She poked at the blue velvet cushion and sighed, she should've given an edgier feel to Kook's living room.

The door opens and in walks Namjoon, followed by the rest of them.

He looks as handsome and intimidating as ever.

The author is nervously biting her lips, wishing that she wrote Namjoon in a much softer and fluffier way.

Namjoon gives a slight nod and settles himself on one side as Seokjin smiles and sits down beside him.

Yoongi looks sleepy as he walks in, yawning and trying to hide it simultaneously.

Hoseok smiles widely and even goes as far as shaking the author's hand, leaving her stunned from his soft touch.

Jimin gives her a flirtatious wink and a soft bow, making her blush to her roots.

Was it hot in there or was it just her?

Taehyung was dressed to the nines, looking immaculate in a buttoned up Chanel suit.

He walks up and shakes her hand, laying a soft kiss to the back of it.

"You need to give me more parts and you better not make me the second male lead with the unrequited love." He whispers and smiles again.

He leaves to sit down with the others and the author bites her lips, gulping down nothing.

"Where is Jungkook?"

She finally asks and Jungkook enters at the same time,followed by Nerá and Lisa.

He walks with the air of someone who is arrogant and Nerá rolls her eyes at his behaviour.

Nerá smiles and hugs the author and Roseanne shakes her hand.

"Okay" The author sighs. "Now that everyone is ready we can begin"

The sound of camera rolling is heard and the cameraman signals a thumbs up.

A few spot boys and girls go over the collar mikes once more to ensure zero errors.

"And we're rolling in.." The pd yells, "In three...two...and" She claps her hands and the author begins.

"Greetings everyone! It's your author- Mikyung here with you!" And she's like a whole different person, no more nervous or stuttering.

Jimin raises an eyebrow appreciatively and Yoongi lets out a silent whistle.

"Here we have our beloved characters from our favourite Fanfiction...Black Blood!" Mi smiles wide and the camera focuses on the characters.

"Would you please introduce yourselves to the readers?" Mikyung politely requests and crosses her fingers, hoping that Jungkook doesn't blow it.

The camera zooms in on Namjoon and he gives a tight lipped smile and a brief nod. "Namjoon here."