12

"Open my eyes and show me your love"🖤--

🖤
--

Black.

All I could think about was black.

"There is a reason Seokjin pretended to be your gynaecologist sugar." Namjoon leaned back a bit.

Namjoon then began to scroll through his phone.

I blinked and stared at the two tiny puncture wounds that were almost healed by now. "How... How is it possible.. Possible?" I stammered.

Yes, it was true that I'd been experiencing these suspicions of me having black blood for sometime now.. But now that I could see it.. It made no sense. The way you expect the sunrise to be immensely beautiful, but once you actually see..you question if it actually is that pretty or just an illusion.

My head felt heavy as I digested all the information, my limbs were powerless once again and my body slumped forward. Had it not been for Jungkook's swift movements I would've crashed face first onto the table.

"Easy there " He whispered and immediately I felt a calm aura surround me.

I breathed in deeply and sighed in comfort. Almost pressing up against him in oblivion.

"Didn't you heal her kook?" Namjoon sighed and looked at us, thankfully snapping me out of my dizziness and I pushed Jungkook away almost immediately.

Jungkook tsked and mumbled something under his breath that I assume was directed towards me before answering Namjoon. "I did. Human is just too weak to handle herself." He scoffed.

I had the sudden urge to kick his crotch but I sustained my self. "If we're done for now Mr Kim, can I please leave." I politely put my thoughts forward.

It was certain that there was more to this whole situation then what I knew as of now but I needed to process what I knew now to make space for new things. I needed answers. Answers that won't be answered by asking these cruel bloodsuckers. I needed to talk to Jimin.

I needed to use my phone, talk to my friends and family...my grandma.. And... My breath hitched as I thought of him..

Junhyung.

"I believe this is enough for cupcake today." A lazy drawl entered the room and I turned to see Yoongi leaning against the wall. His dark eyes on me even though he was speaking to Namjoon.

"Again with the nicknames!" Jungkook huffed but no on paid any attention to him.

"I was gonna tell her to go." Namjoon got putting his hands in his pockets and turned to Yoongi.