10

I was lying on the bed when around seven guys entertered the room and I hastily got up, smoothing my dress out and pulling up the neckline

"How are you feeling now?" Jin asked and I rolled my eyes.

How would they expect me to feel right now? Do they expect me to be happy that I've found my mate because of them?

Do they want me to be another of those senseless gold diggers to go after them and be at their mercy?

Just because I was intimidated by Jungkook before didn't mean that I had surrendered.

I was still holding on to the last bit of courage and strength I had in me.

Of course my body was not on good terms, it was broken.

My limbs felt disjointed and my insides were like jelly. I'd been facing memory gaps as well and vaguely remembered a few events.

"Fine I guess." I mumbled, disinterested in anything they were going to say.

My eyes looked around each and everyone's face till I reached that one.

My eyes narrowed and I felt anger rich through me.

"You're Park Jimin aren't you?" I asked, rage dripping my words. "Sierra's boyfriend?"

The latter smirked and ran a hand through his silver hair. Had they been blond, I wouldn't even have the need to ask him this. His eyes were blue now, unlike the dark brown they used to be.

"I think we both already know the answer to that ." He smiled and licked his lower lip.

Wow.

I cringed.

Did he expect me to fawn over that action?

I threw him a disgusted look as I got down the side of the bed, walking over to him.

I didn't care about the people in the room. Fuck Jungkook and his posse of bloodsuckers.

They weren't people to me if they lied to get what they wanted.

Jimin raised his eyebrow in amusement and stared at my petite figure heading over to him. I could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on me as I walked to him.

I didn't even care about the fact that half the people were still unknown to me.

Fuck that.

When I reached him, I looked up in his eyes, not at all scared by him. My eyes were seething with anger and hurt.

I raised my hand and laid it down flat across his cheek, harsh and quick. "Asshole." I spat on his face.

The sound rang clear through the room and Jimin stared at the floor, his face turned right due to the impact. He let out a chuckle before glancing back up at me.