5

"Its the last thing I want to see before I fall asleep

"Its the last thing I want to see before I fall asleep...and never wake up"

__

It was painful, the memory. It was blocking up my head, while I tried to open my eyes. All I could register was the horrible nightmare that was ruining my clear skin and stressing me out. The air felt cold and thick, turning my throat and nose slightly painful and sore. I could feel the remnants of the nightmare covering my body as my heart was beating extremely fast. Why did I dream something so crazy? The question had passed my mind more than the required often.

My head was hurting and my hair was wet, the feeling disgusted me to the very core. My fingers felt slightly, the material of the bedsheet and it was extremely soft...it was not the linen I used for sure.

Maybe I was at Junhyung's place? Or maybe Jimin's?

I was not ready to open my eyes for my fear of the nightmare coming real was haunting me. I gripped the material, tossing it over my nimble digits.

Silk.

Pure silk that wilted softly and moulded itself on my hands and body. My hands gripped my head through my hair and I let out a groan of frustration. Somehow the events of last night now seemed real.

I took a deep breath, ignoring the pain in my throat and body and opened my eyes slowly, praying to be met with the usual light rose ceiling of my bedroom.

What do they say? Life is full of disappointments.

The dark shaded red interior of the room irked me and I jolted upright, sitting straight as the crème silk sheets slid of my thankfully not naked body. My first instinct had been to let out a cry of surprise and shock but I held it in.

I was not somewhere I could trust people.

My tired eyes scanned the room, taking in the golden lined vintage furniture and the Victorian aesthetic of the room. My captor definitely was very well off, this was clear by the Gucci bathrobes lying on the dresser and the antiques littered all over in a pleasingly aesthetic manner.

Why was I here? I still didn't know and that fuelled my curiosity as I slowly slipped of the four poster bed and slipped my feet into the only pair of slippers which I assumed were meant for me.

I probably should've screamed and begged for my captor to come ahead and let me go, but I chose to put on a brave front.

"You're awake I see."

And there he was standing in the doorway, his cold dark eyes analysing my body shamelessly.

I could sense the darkness and cold nature that this man exuded, his aura screaming heartlessness. I rolled my eyes in response and he smirked.

"Feisty" He bit his lip. "I don't like that attitude of yours foxy." He warned me and walked in, closing the door behind him.

I stepped back in reflex and he smiled, a smile that sent a deep shiver down my spine and I had to take in a breath.

"I see." He hummed as he walked over to me, his steps slowly closing the distance between us. "I scare you."

"Who are you?" I asked, refusing to let myself fall prey to this bloodsucker.

"You already know the answer to that baby." He smirked as he took a hold of dyed blonde hair in his fingers and pulled back slightly, making my head arch to him. " I'm a vampire."

I huffed as I tried to get his grip to leave me and he just looked at my tackles failing miserably. I had no other option but to remove his hand using my own, though I did not want to taint my body with his touch.

I moved my hand to grab his wrist and he moved back almost suddenly, his eyes turning a deep fiery red for a second. He almost snarled at me and I did a double take. What was his deal?

He backed away, his steps rushed and hurried as he turned to leave and I was not going to let that happen. I needed answers and I needed them now.

Before he could leave or I could speak up the door opened and a handsome man walked in, his beautiful features twisted in concern and anger.

"What is this behaviour Jungkook?" He walked ahead and held Jungkook- my captor I presumed, by his shoulders as he reprimanded him. "You weren't supposed to see her!"

"I wish I hadn't hyung." Jungkook spat distastefully. "I won't be able to get her ugly face out of my mind."

The handsome man raised his eyebrows at him and sent him a glare, to which he shrugged and glanced at me.

He sent me a killer glare and scoffed. "Where has the grace and appeal in women gone these days?" He sneered as he left the room after shrugging the other man off.

I couldn't help but feel angry at him. What was wrong with me? Who was he to say what a women needs to have or be like?

The handsome man turned to me and smiled, though I was too busy thinking about Jungkook. I didn't even notice him walking over to me with a glass and a jug of water. He stood near the bed as he poured me a glass and handed it to me.

I would've refused the simplest of drink from a stranger under normal circumstances but nothing about our situation was even remotely normal here.

I gulped the liquid down with a small thanks and sat down at the edge of the bed with huff.

"Where am I? Who are you guys and why are you doing this to me?" I breathed out, my eyes still on the door that Jungkook had banged shut on his way out not long ago.

"Well I would've expected a better reaction from at least you Nerà" A melodic voice passed through the room and recognition flickered through me.

I had heard that amazingly sweet and soft melodic voice before, a gasp left my lips as I turned my head up to stare at the dark headed man smiling down at me.

"Dr Kim?"

___

{a/n: So hey guys,

I'd actually stopped doing author notes cuz nobody ever reads mine lmao.#sedlyf

Whatevs ...im doing one today cuz I've got jut one thing to say.

Readers- are you not liking the story? you can always criticize and comment if you have something to say. you can even suggest how you want the story to go on...

Also..Thank you Woojin T.T}