64?

"They did it." Yoongi sighed.

Hoseok's eyes widened and he dropped the book he had been reading. "You don't have to tell us you know. Also, I was engrossed in the story. Don't hold it on me that you scared me."

"What does he not have to tell us?" Taehyung slid onto the sofa, grabbing Hoseok's book "Black Blood? Really?" He snickered, his eyes mocking Hoseok openly. 

"Hey it's a pretty good book. Don't judge." Hoseok tutted, snatching it away from him and rushing to put in a book mark.

"Aw come on. It makes no sense. Why do the two characters even fall in love? They just met!" Taehyung chided.

"They're destined you know? It's fate for them to fall for each other. That's the whole context of the book you idiot." Jimin slapped his arm as he put an arm around Yoongi.

"Why's he so grandpa today? Its not even a Monday." Jimin frowned.

"They did it." Yoongi repeated again.

Jimin let out a chuckle, clapping his hands as he finally registered what Yoongi was grumbling about. Taehyungs eyes turned playful as he joined in with the little laughter session with Jimin.

"That's what we doesn't need to tell us!" Taehyung hollered. "This is even funnier than that stupid chapter in that silly book where the Vante guy admits he was only testing the female character."

Hoseok slapped his knee. "It's a fiction book Taehyung! Let it be! Also, I love the plot. Majority love the plot. Stop ruining it for me!"

"Yoongi, do you think the book is stupid?" Taehyung turned to him and Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm kinda neutral, like I love the romance and the action but I'm not crazy for it like some." He gestured pointedly to Taehyung.

"THEY DID IT!" Jin yelled as he stepped into the room. "THEY MATED!"

"Yes!" Yoongi goraned. "Finally someone how understands what is important right now and the gravity of the situation."

"Hey." Taehyung yelled out to Jin. "Do you like Black Blood?"

Jin glanced at Hoseok's book and lightened up further. "Oh! I love it!" He picked it up, staring at the cover. "The Jinaden guy is so good."

Yoongi slapped his palm, mumbling curses.

"THEY MATED!" Namjoon walked in.

"YES WE HAD SEX FOR GOD'S SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ALL WE TRYNA ROUND TWO HERE!" Jungkook yelled from the bedroom.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH? THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!" Jungkook shouted back to Taehyung , annoyance obvious in his tone.

Taehyung cleared his throat"Do you like black blood?"

wrote this during the environmental studies lecture :) tryna let off some steam by making a fun crack chapter before the chaos part of the story begins.

i have 18 assignments due on monday:)