49

"Dark light, shines brighter than the white lie"__

__

long af authors note at the end

__

I quickly skim through it, reading everything I can.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes, my breath quickened and I brushed my tears away.

I didn't know if the information written on there was true or not.

But if it was, I'd been so wrong.

Dead wrong.

"Nerá," Jimin knocked twice on my bedroom door. "Are you awake? Jin Hyung wants to talk."

I sat up groggily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and yelled back a muffled 'what.'

"Are you up? Jin Hyung wants to talk. He says it's urgent." Jimin yelled through the door.

I stretched out my tangled limbs and yawned. "I just woke up, give me a few minutes."

"Make it quick, he seemed tense."

__

I jumped into the shower, letting the hot water flow all over my body and breathed in the misty air.

That might seem weird as I'm a bathroom but trust me, when you shower in the manor of a pure lood vampire heir, it's seems like a shower in heaven.

I stood under the hot water and waited till my skin had shrunk and had wrinkles.

Once I felt that I'd made enough imaginary conversations that would never happen in real life, I got out and tied the bathrobe around me.

I came out of the bathroom to see Roseanne setting out a dress for me.

"Nerá. Morning." She smiled and went back to placing the ribbons on the neckline.

"Hey Rose." I smiled and went ahead to wear my underclothes. "Do I have to wear those?" I pointed to the elegant dress she was setting before going behind the dressing curtain.

She pouted and looked at it. "What's wrong with it?"

"Eh" I chuckled nervously from behind the closet curtain. "It's seems a bit too-"

"It's one of Master Jeon's favorites." She lowly added.

"I'll wear it." I dashed out from behind the curtain and rushed to her. "Put it on me."