15

We arrive at Taehyung's manor in around 15 minutes

We arrive at Taehyung's manor in around 15 minutes. The gates opened on their own, already screaming about the opulence of the place and the inside was no joke.

The hallroom was huge and open, luxurious furniture covering it. The whole look was modern and sleek, the colors more edgy and compatible than the ones in the other manor..or Jungkook's manor.

Hoseok stopped midway and looked at Taehyung to which Taehyung nodded and Hoseok took my hand to take me inside. We climbed up the wooden staircase up to the first floor which was opulent the same. He guided me to a room, all the while his cheeks filled with hints of pastel pink.

He opened the door and stepped in, motioning for me to follow him and my eyes were blessed at the sight.

The room was spacious and open, the colors used were soft, subtle and pretty. The whole room was succulently decorated that suited my style without a doubt. Unlike Jungkook's dark sense of room decor.

In the middle lay a beautiful and elegant four poster bed with a dozen fluffed up pillows and a soft blanket covering it. There was a room adjoined which I assumed Was The bathroom.

"You should probably.. Uhh" Hoseok spoke "You should probably go to the bathroom."

I bit my lip and nodded swiftly, dashing in the room to clarify their theory.

"Uhm.."I called out softly. "Hoseok?" I walked out with little steps and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Yeah?" He asked

"I need to got to buy some supplies.. "I mumbled. "It was.. You know.. True."

Hoseok turned a deep shade of red, obviously uncomfortable about the situation. He rubbed the back of his ear with finger while simultaneously biting his lip. "Well.. Tell me what you need. I'll get them for you." He completed.

I blushed pink and protested, "No no.. It's fine, I can get them for myself."

"It's not about that Nerà. No other coven can know that you- a pure black blood are a monster to someone from our coven. And Jungkook's mate at that." He stood up. "He doesn't have many people who like him outside our brothen. Anyone can try and attack you, your scent is tempting and impossible to miss. Jimin was powerful enough to mask you for so many years."

I nodded in understanding and mumbled out a few things I might require. He nodded and walked, turning once.

--

I was in the room for around half and hour, panicking at various things when someone knocked on the door and Taehyung peeked his head in. He had his fingers over his eyes but peeking though him.

"You decent?" He joked before entering and I did laugh.

I was so grateful for that minute.

He had a few bags in his hands, he looked as if he had gone a few places. I could smell chocolate as he opened one bag and kept a box of chocolate doughnuts on my lap.

"There ya go." He cheered and emptied the contents of it beside me on the bed. Chocolates, candies, lollies, crisps, nachos and what not spilled out.

Everything there screamed fats, grease or calories and I loved it.

"I figured you might need these. When I was punished to be a human, I saw one of my guy friends say and do something like this for his girlfriend." He smiled his adorable rectangular smile and I smiled back, grateful for his care.

But I couldn't let that stop me from still plotting my escape.

The door opened again after two knocks and Hoseok entered. Looking extremely worn out and embarrassed.

His steps were hasty and quick as he thrust the bag towards me "Here. They had like a dozen types so I got all of them." His cheeks turned pink and I quietly mumbled a thanks taking the bag from him.

He still had one other thing his hand. "That's ice cream. I hear it's supposed to help." He smiles hopefully and I almost gush.

I smile back softly at the duo before jumping into the washroom to quickly do my stuff.

I come out after a few minutes to see Taehyung using bus phone, munching on a kitkat alone. Hoseok was nowhere to be soon. Sensing my entry, he looked up. "Seokjin hyung was calling for one of us for help."

I nodded in understanding and sat down on the other side of the bed. Taking a bag of nachos.

"Do you need anything?" He asked and I nodded.

"Answers."

He sighed "Well it is for you to know. Ask away."

"Why am I here and why are you caring for me?" I asked, the bag of nachos forgotten.

"You're the blood mate of our youngest. Of course we care for you Nerà. Our Jung kook is the most strongest and elegant vampire lord around. You being his mate ultimately gives you a lot of cred." He bit into another kitkat.

"You're here cause you're on your period. A vampire is aroused by slightest of blood and you know how u stable Jungkook is without the bond. He is still able to control himself because you're with him. If you'd seen him without it.. "

He bit his lip, probably not wanting to say more. "The point is, Jungkook is already so.. Active? You can say.. And you being on your period arouses him to not limits.."He said and I gulped.

What had I gotten into?

I had to get to my grandma and escape.

"A male vampire who hasn't bonded feels extreme arousal at two main points-one is when his mate is on the period or when they first feel the emotion of love." He continued.

"Jungkook is not completely in his own control, neither have you two bonded and on top of that you're hella attractive and sexy." He finished of the bar and wiped his hands on his pants.

I blushed and he seemed as if he hadn't just complimented me. Face it. If a guy like Taehyung compliments you then you will blush.

You will.

"I'll leave now I guess. You need to sleep and rest. Good night." He got up and smiled, walking to the door. "I'll be downstairs in the living room also I got your phone from the manor it's on the bedside table."

"Thank you and Good night" I smiled through the deep pain climbing up my stomach.

He winked and left.

--

A/n: You guys might hate what I have planned for this book...