39

Dedicated to AsmiChauhan8Thank you so much for the support love❤️✨__

Thank you so much for the support love❤️✨
__

Jungkook

It was only a little mistake. Just one small little mistake.

He couldn't drain blood from a bunny.

"Jungkook!" His mother glared. "How will you lead the kingdom and the coven if you keep on making such mistakes!" She threw the glass she was holding to the floor.

It smashed to bits, the pieces slicing through Jungkook's skin.

How could they expect him to kill an innocent baby bunny?

What about his parents? His family?

"Bu-bu- but Mother-" He stammered, tears forming on the edge of his eyes.

"Don't call me that, you disgraceful child." She scoffed and released a deep breath. "You know what? You've been a bad boy Jungkook!" She exclaimed.

Jungkook tensed, he knew this look on the woman's, this tone of voice only suggested one thing.

The dark place.

No! He hates that place.

It wa dark, dusty and nobody could hear him no matter how loudly he screamed!

"Bad boys deserve punishment. Don't they Jungkook?" She walked towards him as he took steps back with his tiny feet, leaving a trail of blood.

"No- no" His lips quivered and he was shivering uncontrollably. Tears were streaming down his face. "NO MOTHER NO PLEASE NOT THE DARK PLACE!"

She sneered at him as she pulels him bt the neck to the other room, the store room that nobody used.

She opened the door, paying no heed to little Jungkook's cries for mercy and pain.

She threw him inside as his shoulder slammed to the side, his face distorted in pain and tears making his vision blurry.

"You deserve this you disgraceful kid." She spat as she locked the doors, leaving him behind in the darkness.

She left and did not come back for hours.

Jungkook was scared, his tiny heart was rushing at an abnormal pace. He was scared and short of breath, he couldn't see anything. His feet were paining as the glass still dug deep under the skin.