25

dedicated to LaraCroft637

"Morning" Hoseok greeted me and I replied with a smile.

"How'd you sleep? Are you feeling alright? I'm sorry I didn't get you stuff like last time, I'll send some over through Irene. Did she give you the painkillers?" He went on and I blinked.

"Relax Hoseok!" I smiled. "I didn't need anything."

He had already opened his mouth to say something but changed his words when I completed my sentence. "Wait what? You didn't need anything? "

I nodded and he seemed surprised. "How though?" He drank a glass of water.

I shrugged. "Jungkook texted me a few things and I followed what he said, immediately after that I was fine."

Hoseok spat out the water on the table and looked shocked. "Jungkook WHAT?"

I moved back in surprise. "He texted me a few-"

"Yeah yeah I know... " He raised a hand to stop me from saying it further. "Did he by any chance, ask you to remember his essence?" He made a face and I knew he wanted my answer to be a yes.

"Uh. Yes." I bit my lip and he cracked a huge smile, lighting up his whole face.

"Oh yes! Yes!" He shouted but then he turned dull. "Oh fuck no. Poor Jungkookie.. " He muttered.

He sent me a small smile and proceeded to walk out of the house. "I have to meet meet Namjoon and Seokjin Hyung. Irene will be here soon."

Before he could leave though, I held him back. "What do you mean by poor jungkookie?" I asked and he tensed. "Hoseok, tell me."

He gulped and looked at me. "Jungkook has started the mate bond with you."

--

"So let me get this straight. He risked himself to remove my pain?" I asked and Hoseok nodded.

"You remember when he had uh-kissed you to help him know when you would be in danger? And after finding you he was extremely drained of his energy. It's kind of like that."

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"He gave his strength to you, when you remembered his essence. Thats how strong a mate bond is between vampires. And your bond... I have to say Nerà.. It's inexplicably strong and unique. I never seen it before."

"So what does that mean for us? I have to mate with him now? He already started it?" I was aghast. How could he just begin the mate bond without even considering my opinions and feelings?

This mate thing took two of us and affects is both in extreme ways, it is needed to be discussed.

"Don't worry about that." Hoseok assured me. "The establishing of the actual mate would require your help as well, you know..when you.. " His cheeks turned pale pink "Consent him"

I turned pinker than him.

--

Hoseok assured me that since Jungkook was able to control himself previous night and begin the bond, it was safe for me to be around him and it was necessary that I stay in his protested at all moments now.

Namjoon greeted us at the door.

"Kook is asleep, he is tired. We'll meet in the living room now. Nerà, go and rest up. I can smell you very well." He turned and started walking back.

I was in awe at how straight forward and to the point he was. But then again, he was the leader of one of the most powerful coven's.. He had to be that way.

Hoseok smiled and dropped me to my room. "Jungkookie will wake in about an hour. Go and meet him and talk. Good luck!"

--

a/n: sorry it's so small!!

I had to put this chapter as it is extremely important for the story line and I barely managed to score an update. exams are kicking my butt.

remember to check out "mine", a Taehyung smut book by me..if you have time..<3

stay amazing as you are

I purple you

<33