48

I sat on the bed after having had dinner with the coven

I sat on the bed after having had dinner with the coven. I didn't know if I was happy about the fact that I was getting along with them all or be angry on it.

I looked at the wolf tattoo forming on me, a twinge of regret made me grimace.

"Would mating Jungkook be an act of dishonor to my blood? I am supposed to be their heiress, I am just going to let them go?"
I had to meet her again but how?

During dinner, Jungkook had told me all about what I can do once they're sure that I am safe from other covens. I could go out when I wanted, go and meet new people, travel and maybe even go back to doing my job.

On second thought, maybe I'd be happy staying here.

My hair had faded back to brown, I hadn't bothered to color them. Afterall, the only reason I'd ever colored them in the first place was to escape from the reality of my drab life.

It wasn't so dull anymore now was it?

Roseanne was supposed to meet me after dinner but she hadn't shown up yet, I decided to go online and look up my publishing company.

It made me smile to see that the book launch I'd been preparing for had gone successfully, I had worked so hard on it. Giving up my sleep and not eating right for days.

I scrolled down further to see my boss take all the credit and sighed. This happened every time.

I wasn't surprised to see my name replaced with another persons already. They would have been glad when I didn't show up for work.

I closed the tabs when I heard the door knock, I knew it was Roseanne .

When she entered, she threw me a peace sign and I could see that she had colored her hair blonde again.

"Why are you out to destroy your scalp huh?" I grinned as she flopped down on the chair.

"Master Jeon doesn't like brunettes, all the females have to have blonde hair." She sighed and looked at me.

"What is going on between you two anyways? I have never seen him so happy before. The staff is actually in awe about the sudden change. Of course, they know it is his new mate but damn Nera, you have performed some sort of magic on him!" She blabbered and I chuckled.

"Well, it is not entirely me." I blushed and her eyes widened.

"No way!" She gasped. "You went to second base with him?"

I pursed my lips and hid my face behind my hands. I heard Roseanne yelp and smile wider along with me as I turned redder.

"Oh My Lord Nera!" She removed my hands from my face. "You have finally started having positive feelings for him!"

I blushed harder and lightly pushed her away. "He even lets you have brown hair, wow." She remarked.

"I swear, if you don't spill every single detail right now-" She began but was interrupted when a knock was heard, the door opened and stood Taehyung in the doorway.