54

--

--

"You guys can't mate yet!" Yoongi sat down on the chair. "You'll have to decide that you're gonna mate and all and have a specific moon phase set for it."

I looked at Jungkook who looked ahead with a straight face.

"Kook obviously already knows all this." Jin raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook puffed his face and let out the air in a rush. "Fine." He admitted. "I couldn't control myself. Sorry."

I frowned and looked at Jin. "What happens if we do it without..." I looked for the right word. "The doctor strange shit?"

Hoseok sighed. "We don't really know since it's never happened but we don't think that its something positive."

I stared at the coven and took a deep breath. "Look, you guys have given me a good place to stay even though you had me captive." I began, sliding I to the seat on the round table.

"Well, you are one of a kind." Jungkook joked.

"The point is." I stared at him. "I still don't know a lot about this."

All of them met my gaze back with similar emotions.

"Why did my grandmother say that my wolf symbol has to be taken care of or I will die?" I finally posed the question with a calm mind.

Namjoon spoke up this time. "It is why Jungkook asked for you to be present here Nerá." He glanced at others one by one and then back to me.

"You are one of the rare mix breeds of a werewolf and a vampire. The kids of the two kind usually end up stillborn so it's a miracle that you're alive. Even if you did survive and were born, you still are under threat from the two bloodlines battling inside you."

Namjoon laid it out slowly and I felt Jungkook's hand come up to curl around mine. His thumb pressing into my palm.

"All this while, your grandmother was able to somehow keep the vampiric bloodline hidden, I'm sure you've never bled black in her presence." He asked me to which I nodded.

Was that why she was so specific and protective about even the smallest of activities?

"And then when you met us, the bloodline sensed allegiance and rushed forward, explaining your strange affection for us even though we kidnapped you. And we did kidnap you." Namjoon spoke in a different way now, as if he wanted to delay the next part of this conversation as much as possible.