36

In honor of the great Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Mang Bboom Boomm's birthday❤️❤️

--

"What do you mean by we can't leave?" Jimin spluttered as Yoongi stood there.

"It's mean that you can't leave." Yoongi deadpanned. "What was hard to get in that?"

I stood silent, staring at the floor.

It was a weird feeling that I'd been experiencing since the last few hours. You know, when you don't know what you're feeling, you just need a hug, a bag of chips, a bucket of Baskin Robbins and a night long mental breakdown to come to terms with what's wrong.

Now take that feeling and multiply it by a hundred.

That's what I was feeling.

"The covens sensed some movements when you came here with Nerá. They are high alert now. It won't be safe to travel at-" Yoongi checked his watch. "10 at night. It's better to leave next afternoon."

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes. "So Nerá and Jungkook will spend the night in the same manor. Where will she stay? We can't keep her in her room. Taehyung has imprinted on her but now he's away and I don't know how long it will mask her."

Yoongi scoffed, walking to the door already. "Keep her in your room and hands off her dumbass."

The door clicked shut and Jimin turned to me. He was angry but his eyes softened upon seeing me.

I guess I looked pretty miserable.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me and I shook my head.

Who's gonna tell me I'm out of touch when the real me comes out and I'm still fucked up?

I hope that it's you

My head hurt and throbbed as the words were spoken.

"Aah!" I cried out and Jimin reached out a hand to me.

shhhhhhh

It was over as soon as it came. "Nothing." I steadied myself. "I'm still a bit shaken up that's all." I convinced him but he didn't look like it.

"Okay then." He said and asked me to follow him. "You're gonna be sleeping in the room I usually take when I stay over. I hope its okay?"

I managed a smile through my pain. "Sure."

__

Narrator