70

a/n- double update, check the update before this

i woke up the next day to another headache as the feeling of yeosang's stinky hands on me made me curl my toes in disgust.

i saw a bottle of tonic beside my bed and mentally made a note to thank chan for all his help and care in this gruelling act i was pulling off.

now that jungkook and the coven had removed my vampiric side, most of it technically, i didn't have the same healing powers as before and every injury and emotion was severe.

had it not been for chan, i would not have been able to take care of myself so well. especially in this hellhole that luna and yeosang liked to call their kingdom.

the only thing that confused me was the essence of a vampire, if you have even an ounce of vampire in you, you'd have to stay beside a vampire or be in constant contact to survive. how was i functioning alright without any? ah... chan must be doing something with this tonic he gives me regularly.

the door opened to luna walking up to me as she smiled, "the ritual ends tonight dear belle, you'll be a full werewolf."

i couldn't smile back as the horror of what was to happen filled me up. "i take it that yeosang made sure you had a good night?" she sneakily smiled and i resisted the urge to puke and knock her out.

yeosang could've done more had chan not lied about a security breach at the ritual last night. the thought alone made me clench my teeth in pain and i had to bury my face in my hands to make it seem like i was remembering and blushing instead.

fucking psychopaths. i couldn't wait for jungkook to kill them all.

he newest werewolf of our coven... the most powerful addition in all of vampires and werewolves- belle luna!!"

yeosang cheered as you walked to the stage. the ceremony was done. the stage was set.

you were a full werewolf now.

surprisingly you didn't feel a single but different. aside from the fact that your wolf tattoo was complete and the fox tattoo was close to fading. you sighed with shaky hands as you felt like a piece of you had been lost. a part that was never really yours, you never had the chance to see it.

you smiled brightly at the audience, as confident as you could in your glammed up manner. as eloquent as you could possibly look in this horrid dressed up garb of whatever luna had chosen and took a deep breath.

"i am honoured to have realised where my loyalty truly lies and what i truly am. i promise to be a just heir and rule as fairly as i can alongside your future king- yeosang and luna, the great overseer of our brothen."

the crowd cheered, people clinked glasses and you tried not to scorn. the people outside, your brothens people, your real subjects were probably rotting away and these fake stuck ups were enjoying their next ruler.

"atleast kiss!! seal the marriage ritual!! atleast the first step!!" random shouts could be heard as yeosang came beside you, pulling you against his chest.

"let's give them what they want sweetie." he sighed, leaning down as he dug his fingers into your wolf tattoo and you clenched your eyes together, there was no way to get out of this.

you had to start the marriage ritual with him and fucking keep up the act or-

a loud slam boomed through, the doors breaking down as you heard a familiar , sinister chuckle.

"don't you dare lay a hand on my foxy."