3

"I want to be the only thing you need"🖤

🖤

_

"Are you sure this is me?" Jimin asked for the umpteenth time as Jun Hyung played the video from last night. "Are you sure?"

"Yes that is you Jimin!" I groaned as I entered the room while putting my hair up. "Make me coffee Jun Hyung" I sat down on the counter beside Jimin as Jun Hyung busied himself with coffee.

"I was shocked at waking up in this unusual setting, I even panicked a little.." He sighed. "After getting myself together I left the unknown room and saw the corridor littered with pictures of you and presumably your grandmother...that is when it kinda hit me."

"You're lucky that her grandma wasn't home." Jun Hyung chuckled as he poured me coffee. "She wouldn't have allowed you to stay here"

"You stay here all the time!" Jimin protested and I smacked his head. "Ow!"

"She knows and trusts him with my life asshole." I grinned and Jun Hyung winked at me, making Jimin scowl as he rubbed his head.

"I hate you guys."

The door opened and grandma walked in, smiling and lugging her bags with her. "I'm home Belle!" my eyes widened, i had no idea she would be back this early.

I rushed to help her but her smile vanished upon seeing the scene in the kitchen. Jimin choked on his coffee and Jun Hyung fumbled to stand up quickly.

"What is going on here?" She rose an eyebrow as she looked the three of us accusingly, suspicion and anger swirling in her eyes.

"Who are you?" She turned to look at Jimin pointedly with disgust in her eyes and I was taken aback, i knew she was privy to people i met but she was being straight up rude.

jimin immediately got up and bowed low."I'll take my leave now." He softly spoke, avoiding eye contact with her as he rushed to gather himself and leave.

i furrowed my brows, feeling frustration rush through me.

I was a responsible adult. It was my fucking life and this was my house that I earned with my hard earned money. I had every right to invite my friends over and have them stay over.

"Don't apologise Jimin." I got up and stared her down. "Stay for lunch at least."

"Its okay. I'll leave" Jimin rushed out faster than ever and I felt the strange atmosphere in the room.

Something was wrong.

__

It was well over midnight by the time I'd locked my office and proceeded to the parking lot. My head was aching painfully and my legs felt tired. I cursed when I found an empty bottle of painkillers in my bag.

I was positive I had a full botlle the night Jimin went all Walt Disney up in our faces, either way I was dead tired and just wanted to sleep.

I pulled out of the driveway and it was a smooth drive till it stopped in the outskirts.