55

__

__

Narrator

Taehyung licked his lips nervously. His left hand in his pocket and his right hand hanging awkwardly beside Nerá's.

He didn't know whether to hold her hand or not. He sneaked a peek at her and saw that her eyes were twinkling and her bottom lip was stuck out in a small pout.

She was upset.

She was feeling betrayed and heartbroken. Taehyung cursed in his mind. This is what the bond did to the mates.

They would fall too quick and too deep and it would always lead to misunderstanding and problems.

A relationship is like cake. Put time and effort into it, you get sweet results. If you rush it, you end up with a bitter mess.

His phone buzzed with a text.

If she is okay now, take her to my place.

He read the text and sent back an "okay I will drop her off." to Yoongi.

She would be staying at his for some time afterall.

"Yeah, you can take me to Yoongi's place." She muttered when he was painfully trying to look for a way to spring up the question.

He smiled lightly and opened the door, they'd been standing beside it for almost 20 minutes now.

__

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nerá cut off Taehyung in mid sentence as he was telling her about red Velvet cakes that he learned to make recently.

He gulped, he'd obviously been avoiding the topic.

"Well you know what, you can also add cream cheese into the mix for more fudge-" He swerved around the words but she turned her face to him.

He sighed, defeated and switched gears, looking ahead at the road while driving.

"We only discovered about it recently. We think that you're feeling weakened because you don't have any werewolf blood around you." Taehyung turned a sharp left.

"You still haven't developed a mate symbol. That is more suspicious and evidence of this fact."

Nerá stayed silent for a minute. "Then if I get a regular supply of werewolf blood then can I sustain? Like Jungkook does with mine?"