23

"That is unbelievable!" I chuckled as Taehyung recited another one of the old shenanigans that they got up to as younger vampires

He grinned, looking at the time he got up, "Oh shit! I'm late for the coven meeting!" He exclaimed and rushed out of the room.

"I'm leaving! Take care Nerá!" He yelled as he rushed to the meeting room, leaving the door open.

I sighed, shaking my head as I walked to leave the room when I froze. A sudden shiver crept up my back and legs, making me almost lose my balance and fall down. I put a hand on the mahogany dresser, feeling the cold wood beneath it.

A sharp pain shot through my abdomen, tears prickling at the end of my eyes and I knew it at once. The cramps, the pain, the bloating, oh god forbid....

I had started a new cycle again.
--

I softly whispered a small hello through the phone when he picked up.

"What is it? I'm in an important meeting..make it quick." He fussed and I bit my lip.

"My period is here." I whispered.

The other person went silent. I could hear him breathing deeply.

"Fuck." He finally said after a minute. "Stay in the room, do NOT breathe too deeply or do any strenuous activity. Go into the bathroom and get into a cold shower with your clothes on."

Hoseok said in a rushed but calm voice and I hummed back in agreement.

"Shit. I can already feel kook getting fidgety. Quick Nerá! I'll be there to get you in a few minutes, hurry into the shower!"

He hung up and I threw the phone on the bed, rushing into the bathroom and turning on the cold water at full blast.

The cold water streams hit my skin like hailstones and I shivered uncontrollably and I gasped.

The door opened with a burst and Hoseok rushed in with Taehyung.

"We gotta get out of here right now Nerá!" Hoseok yelled and pulled me away from the shower, dragging me along with him.

"Hoseok wait let her-" Taehyung began, trying to warm me with her hands.

"We don't have time Tae! Jin and Namjoon are barely holding kook oblivious. He doesn't know yet, if gets to know-" Hoseok was cut off by a loud bang.

The door opened and Jungkook rushed in, his eyes holding a red fury directed to me.

I took in a sharp breath.

Wrong move.

"Do not breathe sharply"

He rushed towards me and Hoseok tried to calm him down by putting a sort of aura but Jungkook slapped it away with a single flick.

Taehyung put himself in between us but Jungkook merely shoved him out if the way.

I waited for something terrible to take place as Jungkook's hands circled around my waist.

"Go" He whispered in my ear, his warm breath hitting my icy skin.

I opened my eyes and Hoseok and Taehyung looked puzzled. Was he really willingly letting me? While I am on my period? I looked at the two men to see if they did something but they looked as clueless as me, maybe even more so.

Jungkook tightened his grip, squeezing me hard. "Leave while I still control it."

He leaned back, breathing heavily, sweat beading on his forehead. He squeezed me one last time before pushing me away with a fierce look on his face. Taehyung caught me as Jungkook gave me one last look and ran back out of the room.

--

I was seated in the back seat once again, with Taehyung beside me and Hoseok in the front. The scene was all too familiar. Taehyung had draped his jacket over me, his hands covered me currently. He was warming me up.

My teeth had finally stopped chattering and I felt a little homeostasis return to its usual level.

"Improvement" Hoseok had uttered just one single word during the while ride.

"You're going to Hoseok hyung's place this time." Taehyung told me, a hint of disapproval laced in his tone.

I nodded.

"Why can't I stay with you?" I asked and Taehyung frowned.

"I don't know." He said, but his tone said otherwise.

He did know but he didn't like it and didn't want to think about it.

__

"Make yourself at home." Hoseok said as we entered the room.

A few serving ladies rushed in and bowed to us.

"Irene." Hoseok pointed out and a pretty looking lady came forward."Take utmost care of Miss Nerá."

She bowed low to him and politely greeted me.

"I'll help her settle in hyung. Irene can take up her care after I leave." Taehyung said and Hoseok raised an eyebrow, drinking a glass of water.

Taehyung raised his in response and finally Hoseok sighed.

"Alright."

__

Taehyung settled me in the room and tapped on the shoulder, making me look at him.

"I'll wait for you when you change, I have something to discuss."
__

Once we were both seated, Taehyung licked his lips and headed to me.

"What would you say Nerá, if i ask about forbidden love?"

I was surprised.

"In what context?" I chuckled.

"What if somebody falls for some one who is not theirs? What is the person is already someone else's?" He whispered, his eyes hiding a certain emotion I couldn't decipher.

"Fellings can't be decided upon Tae." I added,  unknowingly calling him Tae but he didn't seem to mind so i continued. "If you like someone, there's nothing anyone can do..you have to deal with it."

"Deal with it?" He added, his voice a mere wisp.

He walked forward and traced his finger across my jawline, making me breathe in his deep scent of musk and aftershave.

"Ye-yea- yeah" I stuttered, wanting to move back but I felt as if my body had frozen.

"So I can deal with it how I want?" Taehyung hissed, his nose tracing my cheeks. Ghosting over my skin.

I finally realised where he was going with this.

I opened my mouth to give a different answer but before I could, his lips were on mine.

__

a/n: im sorry

not

no well i actually am.

i just loaf cliffhangers my babies.

a rare update just before finals, hope i have time to update till next month...sorry if i cant.

also,

stay amazing as you are💜

i purple you
<33