31

--

--

Jimin drove like a maniac on the way to Jungkook's Manor. It was almost late afternoon when we had reached, having left Taehyung's place so late.

Jimin wanted to make sure that we picked a time when barely any vampires would be attentive.

"Can we leave now?" I had to constant ask every two minutes only to be met with a no.

When he finally agreed had to be my thousandth time.

Taehyung was standing outside the gates when we exited the car.

His hair was messed up and dark circles covered his eyes, his cheeks were hollow and he looked pale.

Like Jimin did.

Jungkook had to be in a terrible condition to have the rest of the coven so worked up and tired.

"One of us has to imprint on you, or Jungkook will sense it's you." Jimin explained and I must've looked confused. "I have a mate so I obviously can't, Taehyung would have to."

Taehyung gulped and was slightly pink.

"Oh man up." Jimin scoffed. "You've done much more to many more."

Wait what? The imprint was what exactly?"

"What?" I asked them in confusion and Jimin sighed.

"Taehyung will feed from you, get his blood in your system and gift you a pretty little hickey." He narrated amd my eyes went wide.

What the actual fuck.

"Make it quick." He said and entered the gates, leaving me and Taehyung alone.

He probably didn't know what ahd taken place between Taehyung and me.

Taehyung walked over to me and bit his lips.

"I don't know if I should be grateful for this, or guilty for wanting to enjoy it." He whispered and leaned in to my neck.

I gasped and moved back. "You know what-" I stammered. "Maybe Jimin should-"

He put his hand around me waist and pulled me close, burying his neck into my hair.

"Taehyung stop!" I yelled and he moved back.

The unwelcome feeling of someone else's hands on my body was still all too fresh.

"I-" I cried when he put his hand on .y forehead.

"Shhhh." He whispered and a dull ache began in my head.

"Ssh" He whispered. "This is the only way you'll be able to see Jungkook."

He glazed his nose over the spot Jungkook loved, the place where he'd kissed me first. I shivered and my heart was racing, but it was still calm.

"Calm down babygirl." He hissed. "Or I'll believe that your pretty heart is beating for me." He bit into my skin and sucked, backing me up against the car.

The cold metal hit my bare back and I hissed. "Tae-Tae-hyung" I trembled and he sucked harder, making it pain.

I could feel him gulping and drinking my blood, but what I cared about was the fact that I absolutely loved every single second of it.

Did I?

He broke apart, black blood lining the ends of his lips and dripping low. "Stop saying my name that way or I wont be able to stop." He growled and I saw the lust in his eyes.

He wiped his mouth and bit into his own wrist, forming a wound of rich red blood.

I felt different from how I'd felt when Jungkook had drank from me.

I didn't know if it was good or bad.

"Drink." He commanded and I looked at him confused.

"You need my blood in you Nerá." He explained. "Drink it to make the imprint work."

I thought twice, was it really okay?

My fingers went up to the wound and hickey that Taehyung has given me and I closed my eyes.

Fuck it.

I leaned form and drank his blood. My lips touched his golden skin and warmth flooded my body.

Unlike what I had expected, his blood tastes like the stars..if the taste could be felt. It was, to say it softly, mesmerizing.

I didn't know how long I'd been drinking but Taehyung had to snatch his hand away to stop me from draining him clean.

"Enough." He said and wiped my mouth with his fingers.

"We can go in now." He said and turned away, but I could sense the sudden change in his behaviour and the way his eyes suddenly had turned cold.

__

a/n: teamtae leave me a hug

or curses if you want lol

nvm

I'm still on a hiatus but not at the same time ..you get me??

i purple you!!

💜💜