1

"Every night I wonder about those lips

Those lips that will take me in and wake me
from this nightmare"
🖤

i leaned over the railing , listening to my playlist. head nodding to every beat to the rap.

lips formed the foreign words with utmost accuracy as the little wisps of hair blew in my face,stinging my eyes. huffing, i pouted my lips and blew on them, giggling slightly at the touch.

it was a warm winter day and my coat had felt heavy on my shoulders.

as a result it was discarded and forgotten somewhere along the lines of the building.

i sighed once again as yet another text message beeped my phone.

junhyung: nerà, where are you? everyone is so worried here. please come back, the meeting is in an hour and everyone here is a shithead.

i smiled a little at the next and let out a sigh of relief upon seeing junhyung's text in place of my seniors.

i checked the time only to discover that i had been out here for hours and the executive meeting for the marketing of our new book really was in an hour.

i quickly huddled myself up and jumped in my black volvo, ready to take on the new challenge.

after all, being the chief editor of a publishing company wasn't an easy job.

-

iI'm back." i threw my keys on the table and let out a groan, settling myself on the couch.

the pain of something in my body settled deep somewhere.

"how was your day belle." my grandma smiled as she walked in, her hands holding a cup of coffee.

the steam wafted up, bathing her in a misty glow that made her seem angelic. keyword: seem.

i managed a weak grin and took the cup from her as she chuckled, sitting beside me.

"ahhh..."i took in the deep aroma in satisfaction, after taking a sip i answered her.

"it was pretty okay, considering that the meeting went well and we'll be starting the launch for 'sanguis lussuria' next week."

another sip as the warm liquid burned down my throat and immediately calmed me down.

my lips smacked at the hazelnut taste and i sighed, snuggling further into the sofa.

"belle," my grandma looked down, her smile wavering slightly as she took in my shoes. "were you really running around in 4 inches today?"

i nodded, the cups rim htting the bridge of my nose. "yeah. why?"

she licked her lips and smiled. "nothing." knowing her well, i decided not to question her nodded.