8

"Inside I feel black, like my soul"-

-

"I believe you slept in peace and ate well?" Jin smiled as I walked out the room into the hallways with him.

They were dark, dimly lit with huge paintings hanging on the walls. The floor was covered with two inches of thick, plush carpets in shades of deep red. The lights were small and evenly spaced in the sidelines that vaguely reminded me of hotel corridor. The place screamed darkness and its creepiness was starting to get to me.

"I did have a pretty peaceful sleep, considering I'm being kept hostage." I sassily remarked, hoping to make him feel regretful or embarrassed. However he smiled pleasantly.

"Oh I see, You're quite funny Nera" He chuckled and I felt my smile falter.

What was wrong with him? How is he already so chummy and friendly with me?

"You still haven't told me why you lied to me Dr Kim." I asked him as we walked down the corridor, meeting someone every now and then who bowed to Jin out of fear and respect.

"I told you I prefer Jin," He frowned playfully "And wait a few minutes more. You'll soon be revealed many things."

__

We reached a staircase and Jin gestured for me to walk down first, I turned my head and he chuckled.

"Your body is still weak, the time difference doesn't work here the exact same way. I'm just afraid that you might trip."

I shrugged and walked down the marble steps, my heels clacking along the surface and ruining the silent noises.

Upon descending we reached a huge living room, with plush sofas lined up. The table was glass and looked extremely expensive, it was opulent with a bunch of flowers in huge vases on it. The room was lit with dark red and dim yellow lights as well. Huge curtains covered the floor to ceiling windows making it impossible to figure out whether it was day or night outside. I knew it was late morning, believing Jin's words from earlier.

"Sit down" He said and I selected a single seater to sit down. " The others will be down in a second."

I nodded and examined the paintings around. They all looked huge, authentic and extremely pricey.

"I see you like the decorations, You've got our Taehyung to thank for that." Jin smiled and I nervously shot one back.

"Bro, angry sex is the best sex." I heard a male voice coming from somewhere.

"Nah bro, I believe that makeup sex is always sweet." another deep baritone answered the first one and I scrunched my nose.

What kind of perverts would I be meeting?

"Sex is sex." A familiar voice broke through. "Why does it have to mean anything? Gimme a girl and I'm ready."

Out of all the comments I'd ever heard. This was the first time I felt so angry. It was by far the most offensive. Granted I did play around with Junhyung, at least it meant something to me. And to him.