11

"Like I'm your last love"--

--

I was seated in a different room that Namjoon had led me to. After being acquainted with the other two men as well.

Hoseok and Yoongi from what I remembered.

The redhead was Hoseok, the one who seemed the friendliest and the pale one who complimented me was Yoongi.

What was with all their hair colors though? Were they like a Korean Boyband or something?

I chuckled at the ridiculous image on Jungkook dancing and singing along with the others. I really needed to rest and sleep more.

Namjoon was seated across me, a small coffee table separating us as we sat on plush sofas. His lips were pulled together as he had walked with me, giving me the feeling that may be what I will face was something he had rehearsed well or knew about.

"Nerà" He spoke and I looked up at him. "What do you know about us till now?"

I blinked twice and licked my lips. What did he expect me to say?

"Umm-" I swallowed "Jin told me that I'm Jungkook's soulmate or something like that and that he's my master and I belong to him?" I wait to sense his reaction but he just sat there with no changes in his intimidating expression. "And that he is a vampire as well as Jin."

He sighed and faced his fingers together, placing them on the table. "That is not all."

Well I kinda guessed that. Thanks captain obvious.

"There is not just one. But seven of us." He breathed. "You will keep this information secret. Whatever I tell you from now on, whatever you see, experience or hear will never leave this manor. Is that understood?"

I intake a sharp breath of air "I can't leave?"

He shakes his head and I snap back. "What about my friends and family?" I ask, my eyes threatening to tear up, but I held them back. I won't cry in front of any of them.

Then it hits me.

What if they're dead?

What if these horrid bloodsuckers killed them?

"Before you ask. They're not dead." He speaks and I sigh in relief. "They're safe."

"But not for long." He adds. "We have them under watch so any wrong step from your side will result in something terrible." He leaned forward and stared at me. "So you listen to me for now and we'll let you leave in a few days once the coven terms are settled."

I gulped and nodded. I knew that I should ask for some proof of his words but they way Namjoon looked at me told me that he wasn't joking. I wasn't going to just comply to their demands either, atleast till I see some proof but requesting it later would be the better option.