62

He stood there with his hands in his pockets, the action making him seem so confident and authoritative I almost kneeled over.

"Jungkook you-." Taehyung spoke, I was obviously not in a state of mind to speak.

Jungkook held up a hand, effectively silencing Taehyung. He sighed, his eyes moving over my body up and down. His gaze was cold, he seemed hurt but a weird sort of resolve seemed to have hardened over him.

I saw his chest hitch when his eyes reached my lips but he recovered instantly.

"You don't seem like the heiress yet. Did they kick you out as well?" He sneered, his voice cocky and condescending.

I opened my mouth, but didn't get to speak because Taehyung put his hand over mine.

"You should know better Jungkook. Didn't Chan talk to you yet?"

Jungkook chuckled, his fingers running through his silky locks and they fell back into his eyes like a dark curtain. I had the sudden urge to do the same to him.

"Chan? No he didn't meet me yet but I don't want to hear anything. Did she or did she not try betraying our trust?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, tongue poking his cheek and Taehyung sighed.

I couldn't let him think that anymore and I had to clear this horrible misunderstanding.

"Jungkook I-." I began but he let out a pained sound and turned away from us.

"Jungkook atleast listen to her-." Taehyung pleaded but Jungkook didn't comply, instead raising his hand to tell us to go silent.

I tried speaking to him using my inner voice but I was only met with radio silence, he was actively blocking my voice.

It took everything in me to try and reach a message out to him.

Taehyung was saying something, his hands open out towards Jungkook, no doubt trying to calm him down ans get him to listen.

I summoned all my strength, remembering all the lessons Chan had given me and with one last plunge, I let one sentence through.

"Id promised that I would never leave you."

That's when Jungkook snapped, turned around swiftly and rushed over to us.

His eyes were burning, burning with anger, curiosity and desire as he stood in front of me nose to nose.

I did my best to control my silly urge to hold him, my body aching with the effort.

I'd almost forgotten just how good it felt to be held by him, touched by him, how his voice felt like silk when he whispered in my ear.

"Atleast listen to my side." I grit out, trying to calm my heart and showing a stronger side of mine. "Can't you think for yourself?" I let out and Jungkook let out a growl.

In a flash I was swept up in his arms, he ignored Taehyungs protests as he carried me at light speed to the bedroom.

He dropped me once we were inside, turning over to close the door and my back now pushed up against it.

His arms were warm around me, his breath hit my neck as he leaned close.

"Why did you betray me." He breathed out.

I could hear the pain and heartbreak in his voice that he'd masked with anger.

"Jungkook." I whispered, reaching my hands over to his chest but he moved back.

"Don't touch me. Don't call my name." His eyes were scary, telling me, warning me to stay away. "I won't be able to control myself."

I sighed, looking at him helplessly. "I-I didn't betray you."

"Oh yeah?" He scoffed. "Weren't you planning on playing with me and breaking our trust later on?"

I swallowed, I couldn't disagree with that.

"See- you were never on my side! Ever!" He cried out and covered his face with his hands. "Why was I such an idiot?"

I felt anger bubble through me, he had no idea what I was thinking these recent days. He had no idea about how much I felt for him and was ready to do for him.

"It's not like you didn't give me away to Jinyoung!" I yelled, walking over to him and his eyes widened as he looked at me.

"What?" His eyes held genuine surprise and confusion. "I gave you up to Jinyoung?"

"Didn't you guys make an offer in exchange of you for me?"

A realisation passed through his eyes, his hands falling to his sides.

"I can't believe that's the deal they made." He scoffed. "Those fucking idiots I swear I'll kill them." Anger was coursing through his being all over again.

"Nèra, listen I never made that deal, my hyungs must've done that but I'm sure they had something in mind. Though they're still dead for even making that offer." He crossed his arms, his neck vein was now popping and I couldn't help but stare at it. He glanced at me, his eyes softening very slightly.

"Did he-."

"No of course not, I didn't let him touch me. I'm yours." I let out in a hurry, not realising what I was saying.

Jungkooks eyes darkened, he took a deep breath, walking over to me and looked into my eyes.

"Were actually going to betray me?" He whispered, fingers holding my chin as he lifted my face to his.

"Do you actually believe I will?" I whispered, leaning closer to him.

I could feel my body bending to his will, as his arms snaked around me holding me close to him.

When he kissed me, it was fierce. I could feel his anger, pain and the hurt I'd put him through.

It must've been painful, the way we were kissing each other with a clash of tongue and teeth but honestly, none of us cared.

All we both wanted was more.

His hair felt softer than ever, my fingers pulling him impossibly close to me and he groaned as we kissed with a burning passion.

"I won't be able to stop tonight Nèra." He mumbled against my lips, his voice was raspy because of the lack of air.

I leaned back as I stared at his eyes, those glinting with a question, care and pain hidden behind them, topped off with lidded dark desire.

"Then don't." I whispered back, pulling his lips to mine again.