45

"What've I gotta do to make you stay?"-

-

The Girl and The Dreamcatcher

Jungkook

Dark surrounds him as his tiny footsteps echo against the wooden floor.

Keep running kookie

Keep running or your mother will catch you

He ran harder, trying to hide somewhere. His father would be coming back home anytime now and he wanted to show him his true self this time.

He didn't want his mother to inject him with something to make him smile instead.

He rushed to the huge room, opening the door in a hurry and rushed inside.

He carried his broken six year old self to the closet and paused. He didn't want to go in there but if he doesn't then she'll find him.

He insisted that he should hide in it and was about to open the closet when the rooms door opened and his mother hissed.

"Jungkook!" She seethed. "Get back here you piece of disgrace!"

He tensed, his hands fumbling with the doorknob as he rushed to enter it, he'd almost put a foot in when her hands caught is hair and pulled him back.

"Owww!" Jungkook cried out, tears forming in his eyes.

"What did I say about running away huh?" She slapped his face and pulled at his hair. "You've been a bad boy Jungkook! You deserve to be punished!"

"No.." He sobbed, joining his hands together and praying to be forgiven. "I'm- i'm- i'm-  s-so- so-sorry.." Hia breath came out in short gasps as his tiny being shook with emotions.

Her eyes glared at him and she smiled wickedly. "Oh no no Jungkook baby, don't apologise." She suddenly pulled him closer to her and patted his back.

What's going on? What is she suddenly doing?

Jungkook felt a sharp pang in his neck and realised what was going on.

His father had arrived.

__

Nerá

A muffled groan escaped my lips as I moved, trying to get comfortable and felt a huge blanket laying over me.

It was so warm and homely, I didn't want to get up.

The blankets hands covered mine and I sighed. It was so peaceful, so serene and calm.

Then I heard painful moans coming form the blanket and opened my eyes.

The blanket was actually Jungkook, who was laying beside me as we were tangled with each other.

On a normal day, I would've yelled and kicked him out of the bed, but he hung closely to my arm and his face was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"No..no."  He cried out in his sleep. "Please don't do this to me! Please don't! I promise I'll be a good boy!" He trashed around, trying to run away from something as he lay in bed.

I knew what was going on, he was obviously having a nightmare, immediately, I pit my hair in a bun, threw the blankets off him and tried to wake him up.

"Jungkook!" I shook him lightly. "Jungkook wake up!"

When he didn't stop crying out in his sleep and began hitting himself, I knew something was terribly wrong.

"I'm a bad boy! I deserve to be called evil! I deserve to have everything leave me, nobody should love me!" He sobbed.

This was getting out of hand, he was crying uncontrollably and beating himself.

I couldn't help but feel sad, what could be so terrible to make him behave like this?

"Jungkook!" I cried out louder, pulling him closer to me. "Jungkook wake up!"

"MOMMY NO! DONT DO THIS! I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY NOW!" He yelled and pushed my hands away.

I took in deep breath, changing our position so that he wasnt the bigger spoon anymore.

I put my legs on either side of me and tried it pin his arms down.

"Jungkook its not your mom! It's Nerá!" I desperately pleaded, hoping that he'll realise my presence.

"Nerá?" He questioned and stoped moving around.

I relaxed, maybe he'll be okay now.

I crashed back on bed and pulled his hands to mine, hooking them together as I lay facing him.

I'd thought that he'd calmed down, but then his body started shaking lightly. Soft sobs were heard and I realised that he was crying.

"I've been so bad to Nerá. Mommy was right. Jungkook is a bad boy. Nerá will also leave Jungkook. She also hates Jungkook." He whispered and I could swear I felt my heart break.

He'd been terrible to me, but he regretted it on another level.

I couldn't see him suffer like this.

"No Jungkook." I whispered,touching my forehead to his. "Nerá doesn't hate you and will not leave you."

I leaned ahead and slightly pecked his lips.

He opened his eyes, breathing heavily.

When he saw me crying along with him, realisation flickered across his tired face and he pulled me close.

He buried his face in my chest and cried. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Shhh" I patted his back. "It's okay.. It's all good. I forgive you."

I hugged him till we both fell asleep, our hands in each other's and our breaths mingling together as one.

Somewhere behind the rooms walls stood Jimin, wiping his tears away as he listened to the most beautiful mate bond unravel.

__

a/n: did you actually believe that i was discontinuing!! no!! im not!!

i won't ever let this book go!

i might leave but I'll always be back for it..btw, character development guys.

also, a happy April fools;)