14

"I didn't believe you

"I didn't believe you.. But I should not.. Right? "

--

I didn't know what to say when Jin told me that Jungkook was lying. And when I argued he showed me a video of Junhyung going on with his usual daily business but he was being seen by a vampire. The same went for my grandma.

After a long talk and sleep, I begged him to not let anyone near me except for Roseanne for the next two weeks. He gave me a different SIM and cards to put in my phone as my older ones were not working in their place.

"We know what you are doing all the time Nerà.. Jungkook can even sense a few things from you.. Be wary." Jin had said with a solemn look as I proceeded to go back to my own room.

I needed my old life back.

--

"You haven't had anything since last night..nor have you met anyone besides Roseanne for the past two weeks. Come down for dinner." It was Yoongi who spoke through the closed door waking me up from a small nap.

The book that Seokjin had given me lay on the bedside table untouched, it's dark spine staring at me.

"I'm not hungry." I yelled softly to him just as I sat up and my stomach grumbled.

"I'm a vampire Nerà. My hearing senses are a lot better than yours." I heard him chuckle softly. "I could hear your grumbling stomach a mile away."

I sighed and got out of the bed, heading over to the door. I didn't care about how I looked or the fact that I had a severe case of pillow head. I opened the door and was met by Yoongi in casual clothing.

"And she awakens. Jungkook would be happy to have you downstairs." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have to?" I tread, not really wanting to face any if them, especially Jungkook after what he pulled.

"You have no other option, get ready and be there in five." He added before turning and walking back down the corridor, without even waiting for an answer.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath.

"I can still hear you, you know?"

--

Dinner was awkward to say the least.

I was wearing sweats and and a hoodie that covered most of my face, my hair taking care of the rest. Everyone was seated at a long dining table that was filled with empty cutlery and napkins. A few candles stood unlit at the top, just for show maybe.

Jungkook was seated on the second last seat at the far end at the eight seater table, rest all were occupied. Seeing that I headed over to the last empty chair and sat down.