7

"You're my light, You're my light that doesn't shine

"You're my light, You're my light that doesn't shine.. without me"

__

Roseanne brushed my hair, straightened it, defrizzed it and hydrated it. I sat with my head on my hands, playing with the ends of the one piece I was dressed in.
I looked beautiful and she claimed that she hadn't even put any makeup on me, she claimed it was my own. I looked beautiful but didn't feel like it. Inside I felt broken.

I felt disgusted, broken and my spirit was on the verge of crying. All the events of last night hit me all at once after being bundled up for I had refused to acknowledge them and be 'strong'.

"And after I'm done putting these braids in- What's wrong?" Roseanne paused her actions, letting my hair fall limp on my back and she stared at my reflection in the mirror. Concern evident on her face.

A lone tear escaped its way out of the strong wall I had built around my feelings. I sniffed, wiping it away quickly as I smiled weakly at her.

"Uh-Uh Nothing, just a little dust in my eye." I put it up again.

Roseanne sighed softly and moved ahead in front of me, crouching down to my level. "Nera, I know how you feel." She whispered, taking a hold of my hand.

It was all I needed really, to break down and a gasp left my mouth as I remembered my grandma's face.

"It's alright.." Roseanne whispered as she got up and hugged, me.

I buried my face in her side, letting a few soft tears and sobbing quietly.

"I cant promise that everything will be better from now on..." Roseanne sighed.

"I know that. Very well." I scoffed, wiping my tears away and calming myself down. I wasn't one to cry in front of just anyone. "Why has the asshole got his sight on me though? Why is it me? What will he do to me now? Why am I being kept at his mercy?"

Roseanne sighed, she obviously had dealt with someone in my place before. I was right about believing that he is someone who thinks with his dick before his mind.

"Nerà, I'm not one to tell you that, I'm here just doing my job..which is taking care of you.."

There was a knock on the door and my head snapped towards it.

"I believe you're ready Nerà." It was Jin.

Right at the time he promised. Roseanne yelled back in a soft voice. "Grant us 10 more minutes Master Kim"

"I expect no further delay after that ladies" I felt his voice faint a little. To which I assumed that he had left.

Roseanne sighed and looked at me."Now look what you've done. Your face looks as if you'd been crying. Well you've been but we can't let Master Jeon know that. Besides your makeup was left."

"Why won't Jungkook accept a crying person?" I questioned and Roseanne sniffed.

"Do not call him Jungkook Nerà, unless you want to see his bad side." She looked grim and went ahead with makeup. We only had ten minutes left.

"I understand that you're someone special to him and he has high and deep senses towards you but until and unless he tells you to not call him Master Jeon..don't... please.."

I nodded and smiled. Atleast I had someone on my side, even just for support.

But I still couldn't wrap my mind around Jungkook. The guy screams mystery and coldness.

"Also, submit to the him. Whenever he asks please don't fight back. He doesn't think highly of rebels. He is high in power and position in our world and won't hesitate to take extreme steps. Steps that might be illegal or impossible for a normal person..but not for a vampire of his status." She spoke and I wanted to break that moment if grimness.

"How old are you?" I asked and Roseanne grinned.

"Way older than you'll ever believe."

"Ah come on. Atleast give it a shot."

"2300" She said like she would say that her cat is a Tula.

My jaw hung open, she tsked closing it to properly apply the makeup.

She gave a satisfied nod and proceeded to lead me to the door.

"My work for now is done." She smiled "I'll see you soon hopefully."

"Mater Jin will be here any second and remember...submit to him whenever he wants.." She gave me a smile one last time as she exited the room with a bow.

I stood before the mirror as I stared at myself.

24 hours ago and I would've laughed in your face if you told me that vampires existed.

Now here I stood, in a Vampires Manor, having myself done by a vampire and possibly wearing a Vampires dress.

Also I was waiting for a vampire to come and take me to meet other vampires.

Life really can change in a blink of a few seconds.

I wondered how Junhyung was currently, if he was well and I felt a swell in my heart.

I'd always had a soft spot for him, I was too shy to get into something commited with him even though he had suggested a few times.

I regretted it now.

I thought of my grandmother and how brave she'd been till the very end.

I remembered the way she'd always tell me that no matter the situation,I must not showcase myself as weak.

I took in a deep breath and smiled at myself.

Roseanne had really done a good job, I didn't look bad at all. It didn't even look like I was being kept here without my consent or that I'd been crying.

I looked pretty and beautiful.

I glanced once around the room and remembered that my phone was on me when I'd passed out.

I hurried to the closet in the stilettos i was told to wear and got it out, hugging it close to my chest.

It was my life.

I turned it on and saw a dozen notifications flood in. I was about to click on one when the door knocked and Jin spoke.

"You have to be ready by now Nerà. I'm coming in and we need to leave."

---
A/n: it's gonna get better soon.
I promise.