41

__

Me and Jimin walked in the room

Me and Jimin walked in the room. It was dimly lit as always.

I ruffled my hair, pulling them out of my face. They'd begun fading back to the brown they originally were.

Jimin cracked his knuckles, it had been extremely stressful for them to wake up at three in the morning and leave stealthy for Jungkook's Manor.

"Nerá, if you feel uncomfortable at any point, any." Jimin held my hand. "Tell me and we'll leave."

I looked at him with a straight face.

"You know, we know that you're not too comfortable with the bond and with how Kook behaves-" He continued before I stopped him.

"Jimin. I'm a big girl. I can handle this. I will have to at one point or the other." I told him, afterall, they didn't know how far me and Jungkook had progressed. "Better get this over with now."

"Okay." Jimin sighed, taking in deep breaths. "Oh fuck. You smell heavenly right now. Did you shower with a new body wash?" He asked me. "Or are you feeling very positive emotion right now?"

Was I happy? Excited?

Maybe.

"Ahh Nerá!" Yoongi greeted me as he walked in.

"Jimin, I want you to leave. Namjoon and I have to talk to her beforehand." Yoongi took my hand and started walking away.

"Wait what am I gonna do?" Jimin protested and Yoongi groaned but didn't stop.

"Get your dick wet, eat someone out or water my plants. I don't care!" He yelled back.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi." Jimin muttered under his breath.

"I can hear you, you know." Yoongi declared as we exited thr room.

I chuckled, feeling a lot lighter than before.

__

"So you know that Jungkook is still healing from his previous predicament, while you're strength helped him speed up the process." Namjoon solemnly looked at me.

I put my hands on the table."How is he now?"

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi and Yoongi nodded.

"He's doing very well, however we do have minor setbacks. We can't reveal them to you as they're not ours to tell, but we can say..it's safe for you to go near him now under someone's supervision." Namjoon nodded.

"But what is even more important is the thing that vampires are not the only ones after you." Yoongi added. "It's werewolves as well."

I should've reacted because I shouldn't have known the information but I didn't and sat there in silence.

Any enemy of theirs is my ally.

"Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked me, moving his fingers in front of my eyes. "Werewolves Nerá?" He said, repeating Yoongi's words.