2

"I would like to be the air that inhabits you momentarily, I want to be that unnoticed and that necessary

I want to be that unnoticed and that necessary.."

🖤

"Black?"

I jumped up at the word and Junhyung looked alarmed.

"What's wrong?"

"What?" I widened my eyes and he scoffed.

"Yah, you really are going crazy now." He flicked my forehead.

"I asked you if you wanted your drink fusioned with orange or black."

"Oh" I rubbed my forehead and grinned sheepishly.

"Are you even here or not? Are you even listening to me? Are you even feeling fine? Considering you had a doctors appointment today?" He immediately leaned ahead and bombared me with his concern.

I laughed and he chuckled.

"I'm fine. I assure you." I smiled and he rose an eyebrow.

"Really?" He pressed me further.

I knew he just really cared about me but I still rolled my eyes. "Yes!"

His eyes turned into crescents then and he leaned forward.

I smirked. I knew what was coming ahead.

I smiled and kissed him.

That's right. I kissed someone who wasn't my boyfriend.

It was a give and take thing with us. Something that had no labels attached.

It wasn't a fuck buddy thing either, seeing as we'd only slept together for around 3 to 4 times.

I gasped as his hands went under my shirt and touched my cold skin.

It didn't help that he was extremely warm at that moment.

"YAH! Get a room guys or break it OFF!" We were stopped before it could progress further and I did not know whether I was grateful or disappointed.

"Hey, just cause you are deprived doesn't mean that we are." Junhyung stuck his tongue out at his sister- Sierra's boyfriend- Jimin, and I chuckled.

"I'm not deprived. Am I Nerà?" He pouted dramatically and downed a shot. "Ah... Feels good."

"You asshole, you're dating my sister. We all know how deprived you are." Junhyung scowled and downed his glass in a go, reaching for more.

"Ow! Nerà! That hurt."

I pulled my tongue out. "Don't talk about your sister like that."

"Let me tell you guys something." Jimin announced and moved closer to us, reaching towards us and placing our drinks on the table.