Epilogue

JANE'S POV

Ferracco got up from the table and clicked his champagne flute with a fork. The conversation around the dining table came to a halt. Everyone looked up at him smiling. My eyes collided with his and l flashed him a secret smile as l rocked our six month old daughter in my arms. Her name was Felipa and she was named in memory of Ferracco's late mother.

Ferracco smiled back before bringing back his gaze at Luis and Bianca who was looking young and radiant in a blue wedding gown. They had got married that day and we were now having a celebration back at the mansion.

"Hurry up , young man. Can't you see the old boy is eager to spend his wedding night with his beautiful bride," one of Luis's friends called out and everyone at the table erupted in laughter.

Ferracco chuckled clicking his wine glass to regain the attention.

" l want to take this opportunity to congratulate Luis and Bianca for their wedding. They are such an amazing couple. They have taught me that giving birth merely does not make one a parent. What makes a parent is the love and devotion you give to someone and they have been like that to me throughout these past seven years. I wish you a happy marriage filled with lovely memories for the both of you."

Ferracco raised his champagne flute and everyone followed suite.

"Cheers to the happy couple," he continued.

"Cheers ," everyone responded raising their glasses in a toast.

My eyes roamed around the table and a warmth glow spread through my heart. How l loved them all! They filled my life with so much joy and purpose. A smile broke out on my face as l thought of how lucky l was.

Six years ago, l never imagined we would all be sitting together at a table like this, talking ,dining and laughing with merry. I stared at Luis and Bianca, the newly wed couple. They were talking closely together and a faint blush could be seen on Bianca's perfectly made face. I almost chuckled at the thought of someone with a strong personality like Bianca blushing like a teenager in front of my father, Luis.

Daniel and Lola had got married three months ago. They had a small wedding at one of Daniels's small island in Italy. The wedding was really grand. I wasn't surprised since Lola was a fashion police. She wanted everything glamorous. Ever since, Ferracco learned that Lola was his sister, he had became unbearably overprotective of her to the point of tiring.

He had even warned Daniel against breaking Lola's heart and to my unending amusement, Daniel had been walking on eggshells around his best friend since then. I know, Ferracco could be intimidating when he chose to.

He and Lola had got much closer ever since that discovery. They were really siblings. The funny part was when they argued, mostly about Ferracco's watchful eye on Daniel. The both of them never backed out of an argument. They were both strongly opinionated but they made up very fast.

My eyes moved to Claudius and Silvia. My best couple ever! Who could have thought that these two would end up together. I mean they were like north pole and south pole, totally different in every area yet their chemistry was explosive to the point of blinding. I smiled fondly when my gaze fell on their six month daughter perked on Claudius's lap. Her name was Eva, she was really a daddy's girl. Claudius adored his daughter a lot.

Eva was a little version of Silvia, so very beautiful with honey-brown hair and brown eyes. Silvia and Claudius got married two months after Martin Paula was arrested for attempted murder. We also discovered that the anonymous caller who had informed the police of Martin's involvement in Ferracco's accident was Silvia.

In fear of his empire collapsing, Martin Paula had accepted Claudius and begged him to take the reins of Paula advertising firm. Claudius was now the owner of Paula Advertising firm and the company was flourishing under his guidance. He was now one of the most powerful man in the city. I was proud of him.

And Amira..she was staring at Lola and Daniel with motherly love and proudness. My eyes moved to Elena sitting on Hazel's lap. Those two were inseparable. They were always up to no good, thinking of pranks to play on everyone.

A flush suddenly went off in my face. I looked up blinking in confusion to see a grinning Ferracco behind his camera.

"Ferracco!,"l gasped.

He never quit his habit of taking my pictures while l was unaware and my little daughter, Felipa, was now sharing the same fate as me. The first days she would cry whenever Ferracco clicked her pictures. It used to frighten her but now she gurgled as she stared at Ferracco.

"I couldn't resist taking your picture, sweetheart. You had that same glow you had the moment , the nurse placed Felipe in your arms after her birth."

I smiled as my mind travelled down the memory lane. I took his hand in mine, my eyes glistening with tears and my heart souring high with joy. I never imagined Ferracco and l would reunite and live happily with our daughters. Ferracco took Felipa in his arms and kissed her forehead. She had my dark eyes and blonde hair.

He continued staring at her with love and adoration. He bought back his eyes at me and l see the moisture in them. I knew what he wanted to say even before he voiced it out. I cupped his cheek smiling at him through a veil of tears.

"Thank you , Jane. Thank you so much for giving me a family."

A/N: And that was the end. Ask me any questions if you have.

I have a new book called "When we were young" . Pliz guys check it out.

See next chapter for details.