Chapter 46

"One of his mother's lovers offered to help arrange a funeral for his mother. The young boy was devastated and depressed. The first months he suffered from post traumatic disorder . It was normal for someone who saw his mother killed before his eyes.

After the funeral, he was kicked out of their house by the landlady because his mother owed a big amount of rent. He lived in the streets for a week. He tried to look for part - time jobs to fed himself but they wouldn't take him in because of his age.

He was caught trying to steal bread from one of the local bakeries and he was sent to the police station. They learned his situation and he was enrolled in an orphanage.

The rich man came to the orphanage on Christmases to donate gifts and money. Little did he know that one of the shabbily dressed young boys was his very own son. The rich man's daughter escorted her father to the orphanage one Christmas.

The young boy fell in love with the young princess at first sight. But he knew that both of them belonged to opposite poles of a magnetic field. For the first time in his life , he wished that he was born rich so that he could have a chance with her.

The rich girl stopped coming to the orphanage the next years. Her parents send her to Europe to study . The young man was devastated .