PROLOGUE

There is no such thing as concidence in this life . It happens either because it was planned or maybe meant to be. It's true when they said that when life throws marbles at you , and you tired of fighting , you reach a point where logical thinking ceases to function in you. You will be so confused,so broken that you cease to see where your life is heading.

But in that darkness shadowing your life ,you keep moving , tired, hopeless, groping in the dark with a slight faint hope in you that someone can reach for your hand in that blanket of darkness and sheer despair and give you hope all again.

You will tend to seek solace in someone's arms. You entrust them with your entire life. You totally depend on them for your survival. When all reasons to survive had ceased for you , they become your reasons to survive. How broken, how disappointed, how hurt you will be when you are betrayed by that one person you trust the most in the entire world.

At first it will be shock, then sadness,then regret , then anger and lastly all this is replaced by a blood-thirsty desire to seek revenge. You will be all consumed , so driven by that desire to seek revenge that it becomes a neccessity for your life to keep moving. It sustains you and occupy your every waking thought.

All reasons you previously had for existing all ceases in that moment and you will be left with one damn reason to survive . Revenge!So sweet in your mind when you anticipate it but sense of futility in its achievement. It's an ugly , all consuming desire more destructive to the one nurturing it than to its target.

It eats on its carrier like cancer. It feeds on the one nurturing it like an internal parasite. That was how my life became. I felt so suffocated by it, but l knew l had to do it.So this is how everything came into being..................

Thank you for adding His Greatest Betrayal to your library. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.