chapter 7: Second Date; part 3: Pillow Talk

I lay in his arms. "You taste amazing". Doug whispers out of breath "So do you". I stroke his cheek and whisper "We don't have to do anything else if you don't want to, I feel very satisfied with what we did do" I smile.
"If you want to continue we can, but we can stop if you want to. it's up to you my love".
"I think I want to wait to make love". "Okay, that's fine with me" I smile and look into his eyes.
Doug smiles back. I press my lips to his and give him a soft kiss full of love. Doug cups my face and kisses back.

I pull back and smile "Would you like to spend the night?" I ask.
"Yeah if would let me, also that movie the we were supposed to see, we can still watch it. Only if your comfortable though".
"I'm not really into horror so I might hide my face against your body."
"Listen if you don't want to watch it, we don't have too, I want you to be comfortable".
"Okay Dougie" I snuggle into him, its the first time I've called him Dougie.

Normal POV
Doug's heart melts at the nickname and he smiles and says "So you do want to watch the movie, or we could watch something else".
"What do you have in mind?" Kamala asks.
"Whatever you would like to watch, doesn't matter to me".
"Could we just snuggle and talk?"
"Yeah of course" he tells her.
"Thank You" she looks at their naked bodies. "So its your first time seeing the Attorney General of California naked. Am I still as hot as you told Chrisette i was?" she asks playfully.
"Oh way hotter, more then hot. Beautiful, chefs kiss" he responds.
Kamala bursts into laughter and says "Your not so bad yourself."
Doug smiles at her laugh "Thank you".

Kamala pulls the covers over them and asks "Have you told your kids that your seeing someone?"
"They know that I'm seeing someone, they just don't know who it is yet".
Kamala nods and smiles "That's wise".
"Yeah...now I want to ask this question and I don't want to get too
ahead of myself or get too personal and you don't have to answer of
your not comfortable with it but do you want kids or do you have any experience with
kids?"

"Well my sister was 17 when she fell pregnant with my niece so of course I was there for her. I'm the godmother to some of my friends children and I also worked with children during my time prosecuting sex crimes. I adore children, they're the future and I would do anything to protect children and I know i'm not young anymore so it might not be possible but if it happens it happens but yes I want to have my own children if possible."
"Okay, alright" Doug says then thinks to himself *"she'll be a great mom"*

Kamala rolls onto her stomach with her chin on his chest "What about you? Have you ever thought about having more children?"
"Maybe, I just have to find the right person to have them with".
Kamala nods and laughs "True, you can't exactly do it alone" I joke.
Doug laughs with her "yeah".
"Well I hope you find her. She's going to be the luckiest woman alive."
Doug looks into her eyes "yeah, yeah she will".
Kamala can't help but stare at him in silence as Doug admires her eye color, it's like pools of honey just flowing he thinks. There's just something different about Doug, something which
sets him apart from the jerks she has dated in the past.

For Doug, Kamala is different too, she's this beautiful, kind hearted, independent woman. And Doug loves that about her.
She slides further up and presses her lips to his to capture the moment with a slow, deep, passionate kiss as she puts her hands on his chest to feel the beating of his heart.
Doug cups her face, kisses back placing his other hand on her
waist. They stay like this for what seems like forever, every now and
then Kamala opens her eyes to see if his eyes are open or closed.
Doug keeps his eyes closed.
Kamala pulls away trying to catch her breath. She gives him a smile "I
like you."

"I like you too, but why specifically do you like me?" he asks.
"Because your different. Your better than all the other men. Your funny, you aren't afraid to be yourself, you love your kids, your personality is amazing. With you I feel safe and protected and there is something inside me that doesn't want to lose you. I know we barely know each other but I feel like we have something special and i'm afraid to lose that" she admits.

"Now what if I told you I was thinking the same thing, your the kind of woman who's also not afraid to be herself, the kind of woman that's independent and deserves someone like that. Listen if we can make this work maybe you'll be that woman that i'm married to in 5 years" he
says. Kamala nods "Thank you" she whispers. "Your welcome, but a woman like you deserves anything she wants, just because she's so beautiful". She blushes and smiles, as she hides her face in the crook of his neck .

Doug smiles "So are you sure you don't want to watch that movie?"
"No lets watch it" she says.
"You sure, I want you to be comfortable and i don't want to force you".
"Like I said Dougie, with you i'm safe and protected".
"Okay" Doug smiles and puts on the movie. Kamala snuggles into him as they watch it and when it gets too scary she presses her face against his chest and hold him tighter.

Doug POV

Whenever it does get scary, and she holds me. I hold her closer and
stroke her hair saying "it's okay, i
got you. it's not real, i got you don't worry".

Normal POV

When the movie is over Kamala looks at him. "You okay?"he asks. She nods "I'm perfect."
"Are you sure? I mean you are, but like mentally". She cup's his face "I'm fine. The movie however, pardon my french was kind of fucked up." "yeah, yeah it really was" Doug agrees. "I promise if i'm not okay I will tell you, not just now but always". "Okay, just making sure" he says.
"Well thank you."
"Of course".

"Do you want something to drink?" she asks.
"ummm sure"
"Sorry, I just thought you might be thirsty because we've been here for a few hours" she tries to explain.
"It's okay I said yes".
Kamala nods and gets out from under the covers. She walks out of the room still completely naked.
Doug follows her figure with his eyes as she walks out *"damn"* he thinks to himself.
Kamala calls out to him from the kitchen "I have water, beer, soda or milk, no never mind the milk is sour." Doug laughs as he walks out with his boxers on and wraps his hands around her waist "i'll take a beer".
"Mm" she sighs as Doug wraps his arms around her.

Kamala POV

I grab a beer and open it. Doug smiles and just holds me. I turn around in his arms "Your beer my Dougie" He takes it from me with one hand and holds me with the other. "Thank you" he says smiling at the nickname. "Your welcome" I say kissing his bare chest. He kisses my forehead and then my neck. "Dougie? What are you doing?" I ask with a giggle. "Nothing, just showing my love some affection". "Mm, that tickles" I say still giggling. He nibbles on my neck leaving a hickey. I close my eyes and bite my lip, "Ohh" I moan, his touch and his mouth leaving goosebumps on my skin as he marks me. He whispers in a growl in my ear "Mine".
"Y..yes" I breathe out "Yours".
"Good girl" he says and I feel the heat rise in the pit of my stomach and a new flow of wetness between my thighs.
He kisses my neck one more time then pulls away "Thank you for the beer by the way" then he walks back to my room. I stand there in shock. Doug just smirks as he walks into the room to lay down. *"Pull yourself together"* I tell myself as I grab some water and walk back to my room. I walk back in and Doug is watching TV. I climb in beside him. He looks at me and smiles. "What
are you watching?" I ask. "How to get away with murder, good show".
"Okay, well you can watch that and I think i'm going to go to sleep." I say
snuggling into him. "Okay" he says turning the TV down and kissing my
head "goodnight my love, sweet dreams. I love you from the moon, to Neptune and back"
I open my eyes again when he says those 3 words 'i love you'. I look at him surprised. "What?" He stares at me blankly.
"You...you love me?"I ask.
"Yes of course, why wouldn't I? why do you think I call you my love? I call you that because i love you. I call you that for a reason" He explains. "Well I mean I just... tonight was only our second date, I just didn't know you were ready to say it so soon."
"Did you not want me to say it so soon, I mean i'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable by saying it".
"No no its okay. I..I love you, too" I say.
"really?"
"are you kidding? Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I?"
He shrugs his shoulders and says "just surprised you said it back.
"Okay." I snuggle back up to him.

Doug POV

I smile and hold her close as she fall's asleep in my arms. I wait a little before letting her go and making sure she's fully asleep, then I write on a note pad *"Kamala you are literally the perfect
woman, and I don't want to get too ahead of myself so i'm gonna make this short, but I love you, I love you so much to the point where words can't describe, and I would never leave you. I don't think i ever could, i'm hoping we can make this work. I love you with everything in me, i do"* then i stick it to the fridge, get back in bed and hold her again this time falling asleep too.