Chapter 73: (No title atm)

The following day Doug gets a phone call from Coles school. "Hello?"

"Mr Emhoff you need to come pick up Cole he got in a fight and
fighting is against school
policy."

"oh? okay"

"We are suspending him for a week."

"for what? y'know what i'll be there soon".

●▲Cole POV▲●
Im sitting in the office with a busted lip waiting. Dad walks in and looks at me, then at the principal.

"Mr Emhoff, Cole broke another students nose."

●★Doug POV★●
"Okay but I want to hear his side of the story" I say gesturing to Cole.

"Well Mr Emhoff Cole won't tell us what happened."

I look at Cole, then I kneel infront of him "Buddy talk to me, what happened? Is this about Aubrey?"

"He called me cockhead Cole then said i'd never be man enough to please her, that I wouldnt even know how to use my tiny dick...." he says through gritted teeth and without blinking.

"Cole, that doesn't mean you get into a fight, just don't associate with him anymore okay?"

●▲Cole POV▲●
"Fine." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, not fine yes".

"yes dad" I mumble.

"thank you, now let's go".

I get up and follow dad out of the office. I see Aubrey in the corridor and I just look at my feet. I don't want her to see me like this. It is bad enough she witnessed the fight.

●▼Aubrey POV▼●
I see cole and frown, I'm glad he stood up for me but i'm sad he had to get hurt in the
process.

●★Doug POV★●
Cole gets in the car and just stares at his hands.

I drive home "listen buddy i'm not mad at you, i'm proud of you for standing up for
yourself"

"Thanks" he says softly.

"of course"

"Im sorry you had to leave work for this."

"it's okay buddy, i promise"

"Do we have to tell mom about this?"

"she's gonna find out, plus she won't be mad"

"Okay."

A few hours later

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I get home and see Doug's car in the garage. I frown and walk in "Baby?"

●★Doug POV★●
I walk up to her and kiss her gently.

She kisses back and pulls away with a frown "Why are you home early?"

"Cole got in trouble at school".

"Wait trouble? What do you mean trouble?"

"He beat a kids ass cause I think they were talking about Aubrey".

"Oh my god. Is Cole okay?"

"Yeah he's okay, he just has a busted lip".

"I'm guessing he was suspended?"

"yeah he was, but I'm concerned about his lip".

"How bad is it?"

"eh you should take a look" I tell her.

"Where is he?"

"He should be on the couch."

●☆Kamala POV☆●
"Okay" I walk into the living room and sit on the the coffee table in front of him.

He looks up at me and ask "Are you okay buddy?" looking at his lip. It doesn't look
too bad it just needs to be cleaned up a bit.

"i'm okay mom, i promise".

"I'll get the first aid kit and clean that up."

"okay thank you mom i'm sorry."

I get the first aid kit and sit infront of him again and start cleaning his lip. "You dont need to apologize sweetie".

He winces in pain "i know but I just don't want you to be mad at me".

"I'm not mad, sorry bud. But what exactly happened?"

"I was hanging out with Aubrey and some kid came up to us and started
calling me names and said my dick was small so i beat his ass".

"But what did he say to you?"

"He called me cockhead Cole and said he could please Aubrey and my dick was too small that I couldn't find her gspot".

I pull him into a hug. He frowns "i'm not mad but still so i beat his ass".

"Im proud of you for standing up for yourself but also for Aubrey. There needs to be more guys like you who stand up for women."

"thanks mom" he smiles.

"You're welcome." I pull away and smile at him.

"is my lip that bad?" He asks me.

"No its okay."

"okay" He looks down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" He looks up at me and smiles "i'm good".

"Are you sure?"

"yeah"

"Okay good."

He smiles again, then I stroke his cheek than ruffle his hair.
His smile grows.

"Bud, ive been wanting to ask you how you feel about us having a baby?"

"i'm excited, i know i haven't shown it but i really am"

I smile "Okay good." I pause briefly "Would you like to feel?" I ask, gesturing to my stomach.

"yeah sure." I take his hands and place them on my belly but nothing happens.

"I don't feel anything".

I feel a little flutter then smile "Did you feel that?"

Cole smiles "yeah i did, jellyfish right?"

"Yes Jellyfish."

"Hi Jellyfish it's Cole your brother".

I smile when Jellyfish kicks his hand.

He looks at his hand in shock and smiles again.

I smile at his reaction then smile up at Doug when he comes in from the kitchen.

He looks at us and smiles. I hold my hand out to him.

He walks over and grabs my hand.

I take his hand and rest it on my bump and place my hands on top of their hands "My boys." I smile.

●★Doug POV★●
"boys?" i say with a smile.

"I didnt say Jellyfish was a boy, she could be a girl, plus im still waiting for the call."

"mmh true".

Kamala kisses Coles head and then my lips.

Cole smiles again.

I smirk and kiss back, and she continues to kiss me.

"okay i don't need you two making out in front of me" Cole says.

Kamala pulls away and giggles, "Sorry".

"it's okay, i'm gonna go chill in my room, y'all can, yeah" he gets up and walk away.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I just laugh "Did he just give us permission to...?"

"I mean like I don't need permission from my son, i'll fuck you at anytime".

"Mhm im sure you will but right now i need to go wait for our daughter and then im going to our room to inspect my butt because it hurts to sit down."

He laughs "you got what you wanted."

"I know but I didnt think you'd get so into character."

"mmh neither did I, kinda scared myself" Doug admits.

"But i did like that side of you....It was sexy." Doug smirks and I smirk back and then walk away.

Doug walks to our room as I wait for Ella.

When Ella walks in the house I greet her with a warm hug "Hey sweetheart!"

"hey mom" she says embracing the hug.

"How was school?" I ask.

"it was fine"

After sitting and talking more with Ella I say "I'll be back."

"alright" she says going to her room as I walk into mine and Dougs room and into our bathroom.

"Checking to make sure your ass is okay?" he calls out to me. I can tell from his voice that he is grinning.

"Actually as a matter of fact...yes yes I am." I unzip my skirt and let it fall to the floor, then I pull my underwear down and look behind in the mirror to look at my butt.

●★Doug POV★●
I get up and stand in the door way watching her.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I have a bruise the shape of his hand. "Damn thats huge" I mumble to myself.

"what did you say?"

I jump a little hearing his voice, I look over at him "I said Damn thats huge."

"Your ass or something else?" he asks.

"Well yes my ass is huge at the moment but yeah I have your hand bruised to my ass."

"oh shit"

I turn to show him.

"oh shit, well there's another mark of mine"

I smirk "Yeah, thats what i get for being bad."

"Hmm" he says walking towards me "maybe i'll have to do it more often."

"So i'll have to be a bad girl more often?"

"that's not what that means".

"well what does it mean daddy?"

"it means every other time we have sex without me punishing you, i'll do it".

I get a wide smile. "Okay".

●●Normal●●
Doug smiles and kisses Kamala as she kisses back smiling also. He continues, feeling the smirk on her lips cupping her face.

Kamala grips his upper arms, gently, causing him to smirk as he lets one hand rest on her waist. She giggles into his mouth when she feels Jellyfish gently kick.

He smiles than says against her lips "i felt that".
"Me too" she says before Doug reconnects their lips.

Kamala gently bites his lip making him moan "mm". She opens her eyes and looks into Dougs as she roughly pushes him against the wall.

"mmm" he moans softly with a smirk. She smirks mischievously "What do you want for dinner?" she asks pulling on her underwear.

"it doesn't matter to me" Doug responds.

"Okay" she says pulling on some pants, "Okay, im gonna make steak and fries."

"okay" he says, its definitley his favourite meal. She kisses him then walks away with a deliberate wiggle to her hips.

When dinner is made and the kids and Doug come to the kitchen Kamala bites her lip and carefully sits down.

Doug just looks at her and smirks.

Kamala gets comfortable and starts eating as Doug sits down next to her. She gulps
as she feels Dougs hand on her thigh.

Doug just smirks as he eat's a fry, letting the hand on her thigh travel up.

She jolts "uh..um" she begins.

"lost for words?" Doug asks in a whisper.

Kamala nods "Yeah you could say that."

Doug smirks again as they both continue to eat.

"Dougie?" Kamala finally says, breaking the silence.

"yes my love?"

"Would you like to go out with me on Saturday?"

"yeah of course".

She smiles wide "Okay, its a date."
——————————
The following day Kamala finally gets the call from the doctor. After hanging up from the Doctor she calls Doug hoping he's not in a meeting.

●★Doug POV★●
I see Kamala's name and picture appear on my phone, so I pick up "Hello my love".

"Hi Honey, I just got off the phone to my Doctor and he said everything is fine with Jellyfish there was nothing to worry about in the test results of the amniotic fluid."

"Oh okay that's good" I smile.

"Yeah it is Im glad we have created a perfect healthy baby together."

"Me too love".

"But you'll have to wait until the gender reveal".

"Damn I forgot about that".

She laugh's "Is daddy hoping for a boy still?"

"maybe, maybe not?"

She laughs again "Okay, I'll see
you at home okay?"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too."

"bye my love"

"Bye Honey."