Chapter 60: Story Time

●●Normal●●
After breakfast everybody is sitting in the living room when Mike says, "Son did I ever tell you about the time your mom was pregnant with you and we went to the store?"
"no...." Doug responds.

"Well we went to the store and she was pushing the cart, I had to get something from the top rack and when I turned around she was gone."

"oh?" Doug asks intrigued.
"So I go looking for her and I found her near the ice cream freezer. Everything that was in the cart was gone and she had filled the cart with icecream and lots of it."

Doug laughs "what?"
"Oh yeah, so i tried to negotiate with her, I told her she could get 2 but she said all of them so, of course I gave in and let her get a cart of ice cream."

"oh my god"

"well I love her and i couldnt say no" Mike says.

"aww" Kamala chimes in. Barb smiles "aww Mike".

Mike leans over and kisses Barb then pulls her to him.

Kamala smiles at their relationship and Doug looks at Kamala and makes a disgusted face. Kamala playfully slaps his arm then whisper "It's cute."

"mmh okay" Doug says before Kamala presses her lips to his. Doug smiles and kisses back

"Mmm" she moans. Doug pulls away "shhh".

Mike pulls away from Barb and looks over at Doug and Kamala.

"sorry" she whispers then playfully licks his lips.
"it's okay" he says looking back at his parents, "Kamala basically did the same thing, packed all of the snacks in the house for this trip.
Kamala starts laughing "I did not, if i did i wouldnt have bought clothes."

"no the reason you have clothes is because i had to tell you to "maybe dial it down on the snacks" but i love you to the point where i would've just let you off bringing all the snacks and I would've bought your clothes here"

Kamala continues to giggle, "so you would have chosen my clothes?"

"if that means we're happy yes" Doug nods

"Now im curious as to what clothes you would have chosen" she whispers.

"i don't know maybe something more revealing" he tells her.

She raises an eyebrow "Don't you think my pyjamas are revealing enough?"

"yes but still"

"mm okay."

Doug smirks as Kamala stands up. "I'm going to go get dressed okay?" she asks.

"okay".

She walks away with a wiggle to her hips. Doug snears at her actions.

She gets to the room and gets dressed. She take a selfie of her shirt and texts it to him "*Is this too revealing?*" 

 She take a selfie of her shirt and texts it to him "*Is this too revealing?*" 

*"it's perfect love"*

She walks out with a smirk. Doug looks her up and down and smirks as well.

She bites her lip as she sits next to him.

He places his hand on her thigh.

Coles mouth falls open when he sees her.

Kamala places her hand on Dougs.

"Cole are you okay?" Doug asks

Cole looks down "yeah sorry."

"it's okay, just wanted to make sure that you were okay".