Chapter 72: Late night cravings

Warning: This chapter may be triggering as it mentions past sexual assault.⚠

I watch him fall asleep as I fall asleep too, but only for about 4 hours.

After 4 hours I wake up and get up to go to the toilet, then I throw on a pair of pajama shorts and make my way to the kitchen.

I sit at the island with pint of ben and jerrys chocolate therapy icecream.

●★Doug POV★●
I slowly get up and walk to the kitchen.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I stop my movement and just smirk with the spoon in my mouth.

●★Doug POV★●
"late night cravings?" I ask.

"yes and I didnt think I would fall asleep again so I thought some chocolate therapy might help."

I smile at her cuteness "you're so cute".

"but all im doing is eating icecream" she says with a slight frown.

"baby you could be doing absolutely nothing and you still look cute".

I blush and giggle quietly "Okay baby well i'll do nothing more often. Why are you awake?"

I smile "i don't know, just got up"

"Okay,open" she pulls the spoon out of her mouth and puts ice cream on it then holds it up.

I eat the ice cream she gives me "mm thank you love".

"you're welcome" she smiles.

"baby we've been together about 5 months and we haven't properly spoken about what happened in my past."

"well i know somethings in your past make you uncomfortable and i don't like it when
you're uncomfortable so that may be the reason why".

"but its something i want you to know."

"oh okay you can tell me"

"But I understand if you don't want to know."

"baby just tell me, it's okay".

She continues eating ice cream and softly speaks, "the night i got pregnant in college all i
remember is getting so drunk that he took me to the bedroom of one of his friends and he started kissing me and...and touching me. Then he pulled out rope and." She stops to take a deep breath. " he tied me to the bed first my hands and then my legs. I didn't even realize what had happened until the following morning when I saw the marks on my wrists and ankles. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I instantly hated my baby, when I was going to tell the babys asshole father i caught him in bed with my friend so i didnt tell him and I booked an abortion but then I thought about it and staring at the little dot on the scan I realized I shouldn't hate my baby because it wasn't the babys fault. The baby wasn't to blame. So I decided to keep it and the
morning I was going to cancel my appointment there was...there was blood. I felt as though I was being punished by God for hating my baby".

I slowly look up at her "baby..listen i'm so sorry that happened and i understand that's why you were scared but listen to me, as much as we fuck around I would never ever do that, im not
like that, but honest to God I don't know how you trust me after..that".

"Because I love you, and I know you wont do that baby and besides" she smiles softly "I like fucking around with you. Also I'm not going to let one bad thing like that define me or ruin my present and future".

I bite my lip and ask "but how do you feel about jellyfish?"

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I put my spoon down and cup his cheeks "baby I LOVE Jellyfish, im so excited to be Jellyfishes mommy, if i wasnt i would not have wanted you to get me pregnant in the first place."

"that's true and i love Jellyfish too, and i noticed someone still wants a girl"

"and when did you notice this?"

●★Doug POV★●
"when someone slipped up and said and i quote 'i know your not carrying our baby but you've helped create her....." i take a long pause 'or him".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
All I can do is giggle "Okay you caught me. But I can't help it I mean look at my family, Mommy had 2 girls, Maya had a girl."

"mmh someone wants a girl so she can raise her like her mom raised her huh?"

"Yes and also so Ella and I aren't out numbered."

"mmh let's just see"

I laugh "Okay baby. Ready to go back to bed?" I ask putting the ice cream away.

"yeah" He nods and we walk to our room together.

Doug lays down first then I climb in beside him and fall asleep.

●★Doug POV★●
I hold her close letting her use my body as a pillow and I kiss her on the head gently and fall asleep.