Chapter 32: Swimming

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
"Okay sure, i just don't have anything to wear" I say.
"It's okay I'll watch Ella, Dad you can take Kam back to her place" Cole says.
"Okay will you doug?" I ask looking at my Dougie.
"Of course love?" he responds.
Doug drives me back to my apartment and I pack a couple of days worth
of clothes. Doug stands in the doorway smiling.

 "What are you smiling at baby?" I ask, with a smile of my own.
"Nothing just my beautiful wife" he says.
I frown "You mean girlfriend".
"yeah sorry" he apologizes.
I smile "Its okay baby." I grab my laptop bag and some work documents.

●★Doug POV★●
I smile even though deep down I want to mean it.

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
I look around the room to see if I've forgotten anything.
"got everything you need?" Doug asks. "Yep" I say with a nod.
"okay" Doug says grabbing my hand and bag as we head back to the car.
"I love you" I say as Doug put's my stuff in the car. He open's the door for me "I love you too" he says. I get in with smile.

●★Doug POV★● 

I drive back to my house with my hand on her thigh. Once there she grabs her laptop bag and I grab her bag. She follows me inside and to the bedroom. I grab my swim trunks and put them on as Kamala undresses and put's her swimwear on.

 I grab my swim trunks and put them on as Kamala undresses and put's her swimwear on

I watch as she looks at herself in the mirror and I admire her with a smile.
"My belly is starting to feel full already" she says to me, still looking at herself in the mirror.
"Really?" I ask pulling off my shirt and putting my hands on her waist.
"Yeah, I think I may have a tiny bump within the next couple of weeks" she says.
"ohhh really? that's good".
"Yeah it is. Ready to go swimming?" She asks.
"yep".

●●Normal POV●●
She takes his hand and they go outside to where the kid are. Ella is doing a hand stand and Cole is on the side watching her.
Doug starts to uncover the hot tub.
"Baby I can't be in the hot tub for more than 10 minutes because it can affect the development of you know " Kamala says.
"okay that's fine you can chill in the pool, we have floats" he says pointing to them.

Kamala nods and gives him a kiss "Okay".
Doug smiles and gets in the pool with the kids, while Kamala takes off her cover up and starts rubbing sunscreen on herself.
Ella jumps on Doug's back, making him laugh. Kamala watches them as she slowly gets in "ooh" she says softly. Doug turns around with Ella still on his back and smiles "is it cold?" he asks.
"A little but its nice" she tells him.

"Okay" he says as Ella gets off his back.
Kamala gets out and grabs one of the floats then gets back in, climbing on it.
Doug smiles at her. Once she's comfortable she closes her eyes.
Doug goes under water and pulls her leg. She almost falls off but manages to stay on as she let's out a squeal. Doug comes back up laughing.
"Douglas!" she scolds him as she places her hand on her heart which is beating fast.
"are you okay?" he asks, still laughing.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack."
"i'm sorry" he says as Kamala gets tears in her eyes.
"I think i peed a little" she squeaks quietly as she climbs out.
Doug gets out too "are you okay?" he asks concerned.
She grabs a towel and whispers "I'm fine".
"Okay" Doug smiles.

Kamala wipes the tears from her eyes and just hugs him.
"what's wrong, hey i'm sorry if i made you upset".
"You scared me" she murmurs against his chest.
"i'm sorry love I didn't mean too".
"It's okay but now i have to pee."
"Okay I'm sorry you can pee if you need to".

She goes inside to use the toilet. Then comes back outside and watches them.
Doug is in the pool with the kids and they keep jumping on his back.
Kamala gets in and jumps on his back too, with laughter.
"ahhhh hahahhh" he laughs.
"Baby you must be very strong if your still standing" Kamala laughs.
"I don't even know how"
Cole get's off and goes under water pushing between Doug's legs making
him fall over.

●★Doug POV★●

"Oh shit" Kamala and Ella fall off my back and under water as I fall over.
Cole comes up and laughs. I come back up shocked "Cole!". Cole looks at me as Ella emerges, coughing.
Cole stops laughing "Sorry Dad."
Ella stops coughing and jumps on Coles back and tackles him under water.
I notice Kamala is gone and frantically look under water, "Kamala!" I find her, dive
under and pull her back up. She cough's, spitting out water."Baby" I say lifting her out of the pool and onto the side "are you okay?"
She struggles to breathe.
"Oh fuck" I quickly get out and pick her up, putting her down on the chair "baby are you okay?"
●●Normal●●
Ella stops attacking Cole and looks to see what's happening.

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
"I hit my head on someones knee" I cry holding my head. Doug lifts me up and pulls me close, "Okay it's okay, your gonna be okay" he tells me.
"How are we going to know if our baby is okay?" I whisper to him.
"The baby is going to be okay ,alright?"
I look into his eyes and somehow I just know he's right. "Your right thank you I love you".

●●Normal POV●●
Dougs heart is racing as he looks into her eyes "are you okay?". For a moment Kamala forgets that the kids are there as she wraps her arms around him pulling him ontop of her giving him a deep, passionate kiss.
"ewwww" Ella says as her and Cole turn around to look the other way.
Doug just smirks before Kamala hears Ella and remembers that they're there.
She pull's away and licks her lips briefly to wet them "Sorry".
"Its okay, we'll continue this later."
Kamala smirks and nods "Okay baby."
Doug get's off her "are you okay now?"
"Yes. What do you guys want for dinner? I could cook."
"okay, ask them".

Kamala gets up and stands at the edge of the pool. "What would you guys like for dinner?"
Ella slowly turns back around, thinking "I have no clue".
"Taco's?" Cole asks looking at Doug and then Ella. They both nod.
"Okay, Dougie do you have the meat?" She asks. "Yeah I do actually".
"Okay" she kisses his cheek, then walks inside.

She stands in the kitchen, when she realizes she doesn't know where anything is. Of course being pregnant she begins to get emotional and starts sobbing , dropping to her knees.
Doug sees her in the kitchen on her knees, "hey guys I'll be right back, be careful".

 He gets up and walks into the kitchen to find Kamala on the floor. He quickly kneels in front of her and lifts her chin "baby, hey love what's wrong are you okay? what happened? did something happen to the baby?"
As she cries she says "I don't know where anything is."
"That's okay all you have to do is ask, okay? It's gonna be fine, alright" He says wiping away her tears. "Okay, I'm sorry im so emotional."
"it's okay baby, you don't need to apologize"
"Okay" She nods, sniffling and touching his cheek.

Doug smiles as he wipes the rest of her tears away.
"Thank you" she says.
"Your welcome love" i says holding her face and giving her a kiss.
She smiles when he kisses her, which makes him pull her deeper with a smirk.
"Mm" she moans.
Doug smirks and pulls away looking back to make sure the kids aren't looking.
Kamala also look's over his shoulder to see they're not looking.
Doug pulls her behind the island where they can't see and pulls her into another kiss.
She kisses back with a smile which makes him moan, "mm".
Kamala straddles his lap and touches his bare chest as she pushes her tongue into his mouth.
"mmm" his hands travel all around her back. She stops and says out of breath "mm maybe we should stop."
"okay if you want to that's fine".
"I just ....I dont want the kids to walk in while we're in the middle of something especially on the kitchen floor."
"I know me neither but i loved that kiss".
"Mm me too well later I have a little something to give you."
"oh? okay?"

She gives him a quick kiss and stands up pulling her cover up on.
Doug smirks and gets up to show her where everything is, then watches her cook dinner, admiring her with a smile.
"What?" she asks smiling as she begins dishing up the food.
"nothing oh and sorry about the wife thing earlier it just came out by accident".
"Oh baby it's fine." she smiles as the kids come in.
"okay" he smiles at her but it quickly fades.
She see his smile fade and asks "What's wrong?". 

"nothing let's eat". She frowns and nods taking the plates to the table. They all sit down and eat then after dinner Kamala is about to start washing the dishes but Cole comes and takes over.

"I got it don't worry" Cole smiles at her.
Doug smiles and watches.
"Aw thanks Cole" she says giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.
Cole smiles feeling her arms around him, he's never felt like this, it's just
normal but it's warm and cozy. Kamala looks at Doug and smiles as Ella runs upstairs to take a
shower. Doug walks to his room drying off, from swimming.
Kamala sit's back down and looks at her hands.
As Cole is washing the dishes he notices Kamala is off, he finishes and goes over to her. "Hey Kam are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm okay, im just a little exhausted. Thank You for asking" she smile.
"okay do you need anything?"
"No im fine thank you."
"okay" Cole smiles and starts walking to his room.

Kamala gets up and dries the dishes and puts them away, then wonders what to do now.
Doug comes out in just a towel to find her "hey we gotta go get the kids stuff, you don't
have to go if you don't want too".
"oh okay. Sure, Just let me put some clothes on i'll shower when we get back" she says.
"okay"
She follows him to the room, Doug grabs some clothes and gets dressed.
Kamala also gets dressed without looking up.
Doug waits for her to be done, just admiring her.
Kamala grabs her phone.
AS Doug asks "ready?"
"Yes".
"okay" He takes her hand and walks out finding the kids waiting.
They all get in the car and make their way to Kerstin's.