Chapter 23: Surprise, Baby

●◆Normal POV◆●
"If you had told me that's what you were gonna do i would've said no" Kamala says breathily. "oh? why?"
"because i've seen videos and heard stories from other women".
"about what?"
"About their first anal experience".
"oh..." Doug get's up and puts his boxers back on. She rolls on to my back "ahh" she winces a little, "whats wrong?"
"nothing" Doug starts packing his stuff and getting it ready for the morning.
"Okay" She get's up and pulls on a shirt, before stripping the bed to change the sheets.
Doug walk's out in silence putting his stuff at the door.
Kamala frowns. *Idiot you clearly did something wrong*, she sits on the bed, cross legged and holds a small gift box in her hands. 

She wipes the tears from her eyes and waits for him to come back. He comes back but stops abruptly, seeing her on the bed with a box.
"Baby I want to give you this" she says and Doug looks at her confused before slowly walking in "okay what is it?"
"If I tell you it will ruin the surprise"
"okay.." He takes the box from her and slowly opens it, his eyes
widen and he smiles "oh my god no".
"What? What's wrong?"
"no you didn't, why?" in the box were 2 keys one for her La apartment, the other for her Sacramento apartment. She looks at him confused "I'm sorry" she says looking at her hands.
He puts the box down and hold her hands quickly "no no i'm happy, i'm just shocked that's all"
"You looked hesitant. Why?"
"because I was shocked, i was hesitant because i didn't think you trusted me that much"
"Doug...I've allowed you into my home, both actually, into both my beds, i let you fuck my ass. I'd be disappointed in myself if i allowed those things to happen without me trusting you" "that's true."
"I thought you were hesitatant because you thought it was.." i pause to laugh "a pregnancy test".
"i will admit i did think it was, but even if it was i would still be happy".
Kamala smiles and nods as Doug squeezes her hands with a smile. "So will you accept them?"
"of course i will".
She pulls him into a kiss and he returns it with a smile.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"i know me too"

The following morning Kamala takes Doug to the airport. He gives her one last kiss out of the many already shared "i'm gonna miss you a lot and i love you" he whispers.
"I love you too, Call me when you get home so I know your safe".
"okay, bye my love".
"Bye handsome".
Doug smiles and walks away holding back tears, it's hard to leave her but he knows that he's going to have too. Kamala watches him hold back tears as she holds back her own.
She watches the plane take off, out the window and heads to work.