Chapter 54: Fuck it Out

I smile and look at the pictures "oh my god".
"You were an adorable baby" she whispers.

"oh my god why"
"What's wrong?" she asks.
"I hate seeing baby pictures of me, hate it" i whisper.

"But why baby you were cute."
"i don't care no".

●☆Kamala POV☆●

I sit up and pack the photos up.
He kisses my head one last time and walks to our room.
I just sit there and wipe a tear.
Doug comes back and sees me wipe a tear and mouths to me "are you okay?"
"Yep. I'm fine. I hope our baby looks like you by the way" I whisper.

●★Doug POV★● 

"no you're not c'mere" I pull her into the room and close and lock the door "what's wrong".

"What is so wrong with how you looked as a baby?"

"there's nothing wrong, but i've seen it so many times to the point where i don't like it
anymore".

"Oh so if our baby looks like you, you're gonna hate it?"
"did i say that? no absolutely not. you think that I would hate it?"
"Well yes."
"I didn't mean it like that".

She sniffles. "Well how the fuck did you mean it then?"
"i meant that i don't like seeing it but if our baby looks like me then i wouldn't hate it".
"But why not because it would look like you which you hate."

"absolutely not, i never said i didn't like the way i looked, i said i've seen it so much to the point where i don't like seeing myself as a baby anymore" i try explaining.

"Yes but If our baby looks exactly like you when you were a baby you'll hate it?"

"absolutely not Kamala..." i say, then think back to what she said about us fighting and i smirk.

"I still dont get what your problem is?" she continues.

I look at the door then back at her, then grab her shirt pulling her towards me kissing her passionately. She lets out a moan.  I pull away and say "listen to me, if we're gonna fight, we're gonna fuck this out, and i'm gonna make sure you get the point i'm trying to get across okay?"

"yes."

"good girl, so your gonna be quiet for me because you wouldn't want anyone to hear right?" I ask.

"I'll try" she says in response.

"Not i'll try, i will".

"Fine, I will."

"there we go, that's better" I kiss her again, pushing her against the bed. She moans again kissing back. I push her down and rip open her shirt "so since you want to fight how
about I fuck you senseless, doesn't that seem like a good idea hmm?" i ask raising an eyebrow.

"Y...Y Yess!" she says.

"shhh keep quiet" i slip my hands down her pants and rub her clit slowly. "mm" she moans softly as I continue.
I smirk and pull her pants down and slowly slide her panties off.

Kamala bites her lip and just looks at me.
I spread her legs and start licking her clit while as I carefully slide a finger inside her tight hole.

"Oh fuck" she moans.

I move my tongue and finger faster.
"ohhh god baby."
I smirk and kiss my way up her body making it to her lips, I stop and look her in the eyes.

She looks at me and says "I still don't undertand why you hate seeing yourself as a baby. You were cute."

I add another finger and push my fingers in deeper "it's not the fact that I hate it, it's the fact that
i've seen it over and over and over again to the point where there's no joy in seeing it anymore, but if our baby does look like me then there will be joy obviously".

"oh fuck thats deep" she moans.

"does that make sense?" i ask curling my fingers.

She starts shaking with pleasure and mumbles "yea..yes."

"good" i smirk and go back to licking and sucking her clit.

"ahh fuck me baby please, i need your cock."

"i need more then that"

"Like what??"

"surprise me" i go up and kiss her gently.

"Want me to suck your cock? fuck my face? My ass?"

"it's up to you baby".

She gets on the floor on her knees, "fuck my mouth."

"That's more like it" I take off my belt and slowly unbutton my jeans.

Kamala watches me and starts to literally drool, i'm guessing a symptom of pregnancy which, i know she hadnt had yet. I pull down my boxers and wipe the drool from her mouth.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I look up at him and open my mouth slowly.

●★Doug POV★●
I feel the tip her tongue and i smile at the feeling. She takes me in her warm, wet mouth, which cause me to moan, "mmm" i moan.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I bob my head but gag when he hits my gag reflex. I've never had a sensitive gag reflex with doug so why do i feel sick now? I feel as though i need to vomit so i pull back just sucking on his tip.

●★Doug POV★●
"mmm oh fuck baby one second" I tell her, and she pulls off "are you okay?"

"My gag reflex is sensitive" she explains.

"okay, then do you wanna stop"?

"If you want to"

"i don't really want to but it's up to you" I reassure.

"Well im guessing the sensitivity is also because of my pregnancy but you can fuck my pussy."

"oh? i don't mind that" I smirk.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I get up and climb on the bed on my hands and knees. I deliberately wiggle my ass in his face, hoping to be spanked, but being left disappointed.

He smirks and carefully inserts him self into my pussy, "Ohhh wow yes."

He thrusts slowly and moans "mm".

"Harder please harder, fuck me like you hate me."

He thrusts even faster and smirks "you're mine no else's and don't you ever accuse me again of hating the way our baby might look do you understand me?"

"Oh fuck yes." I close my eyes and listen to the sound our bodies make and the sound of the bed hitting the wall with a thud.

●★Doug POV★●
"good girl" I realize the bed is making noises and I slow to a stop "baby we have to stop".

Kamala releases a disappointed groan "Ugh fine."

I slowly pull out but pull her closer and whisper in her ear "Meet me in the bathroom 5 minutes after dinner okay?"

She bites her lip "mmm okay."