Chapter 96: Valentines Day; Part 1

About 3 weeks later it is the day before Valentines day. Doug isn't home yet so Kamala is on the phone to Chrisette. She hear's the front door "I got to go he's home" she tells Chrisette, then hangs up as Doug walks in "Hey baby how was work? "She asks.

"Hey my love it was okay" he answers. Kamala is about to speak but Doug's phone starts ringing.
He answers it "Hello?"
"Doug it's Chrisette, pretend its a client and walk out the room."
"Oh okay, umm what's up?" He says kissing Kamala's temple before walking out the room.

"Tomorrow is Valentines day so You and Kamala are getting tomorrow night off, I'll look after Kali. I already booked you two a 5 star hotel suite. Kamala was given the green light 2 weeks ago and I know you guys have a huge supply of pumped breastmilk".

"Chrisette!!" Doug screams in a whisper, "But okay, what time and where?"

"I'll send the details to you, it's your first Valentines together I thought it should be special, also she is kind of scared thats why she hasn't told you the doctor gave her the green light to continue her sex life" Chrisette explains.
"Great, thank you but I don't want to make her uncomfortable"

"Okay well you don't have to have sex, I mean you can just sleep, or cuddle....but don't tell her I told you this....she want's you. She is just worried that you're going to rip her insides apart, her words not mine."

"I'm not gonna rip her insides ap- well..." Doug pauses to think about it.
"If you guys do it just go easy on her"
"Of course I will...if she's good".
"I....What?" Chrisette asks in a mixture of shock and disgust.
"Nothing of course I will but thank you for letting me know".
"Of course."

●★Doug POV★●
I smile and hang up the phone, walking back into the living room.
"Everything okay?" Kamala asks.
"Yeah just a client".
Kamala smiles "Okay, Guess what Kali did today?" Kamala says.
"What?" I ask intrigued, smiling back.
"I was on the floor with her while she was having tummy time and she smiled and made
happy little noises."

"REALLY!?!" I ask, getting really excited.
Kamala smiles at his reaction "Yes, and lets just say mommy cried, didn't she sweetie pie?"
Kamala says looking down at Kali. I laugh a little but smile wide. Kali starts making her happy sounds. I smile and pick her up. I smile and watch them. Kali smiles wide, making
more happy sounds. "oh she's a happy girl isn't she?" I say in a baby voice.

"I think she's just happy daddy is home" Kamala says.
"boop" I place a boop on her little nose. I smile and look at Kamala "soo umm i'm going to take you somewhere tomorrow and Chrisette is babysitting. Is that okay?" I say.
Kamala looks hesitant "Um sure."
"listen" i say putting Kali down on her tummy. I sit down and hold Kamala's hands, looking into her eyes "it's okay baby, she'll be okay".
"Okay, yeah it'd be good to take a break away from Kali for a bit. Where will we go?"
"This hotel, it's really great, I hear"
I watch her take a deep breath and nod with a soft smile "Yeah sure."
"are you sure I want you to be comfortable".
"Yes, it would be nice to just cuddle with you and talk without the life being sucked out of me
through my breasts".
I smile and laugh a little as Kamala leans in to kiss me softly.
--------------------
The following day Kamala is pumping when Doug comes home from work.
He smiles and kisses her on the head "Hey love" he says putting his stuff down.
"Hey honey" Kamala says finishing up.
"I'll be in our room packing" he says.
"Okay" Kamala smiles.
Doug goes to their room and starts packing.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
Chrisette arrives and I just look at her.
"heyyyyy" she says.
"Hey, thanks for babysitting tonight" I say appreciatively.
"Of course, y'all need to have fun".
I frown and look at her. "What do you mean fun?..."
"Just time together not like that. I know you're scared but it's okay".
Doug comes downstairs in a t shirt and some sweatpants "hey Chris" he says.
"Hey Doug" she says with a kind smile.
"how are you?" he asks her.
"I'm good. What about you?" She asks in return.
"I'm fine.... but you ready?" he asks turning his attention to me.
"Yes" I answer, giving Kali a kiss on the head before placing her in the arms of Chrisette. "Mommy loves you Kali Shyamla Barbara." I say looking back at her as we walk out the front door.

The drive to the hotel is somewhat silent. When we arrive Doug grabs our stuff. We check in and make it up to our room. When Doug opens the door, I see a path of rose petals and battery operated candles which breaks off into a second path. The 1st leading to the bed the other to
what I assume is the bathroom. On the bed there is rose petals strategically placed to for a large love heart.

 On the bed there is rose petals strategically placed to for a large love heart

I panic and turn fast to walk away and make a run for it, but I feel Doug, who had been standing in shock, grab my arm gently when he realizes I'm walking away "hey hey, it's okay, don't freak out

I panic and turn fast to walk away and make a run for it, but I feel Doug, who had been standing in shock, grab my arm gently when he realizes I'm walking away "hey hey, it's okay, don't freak out. That doesn't mean we have to do anything but don't freak, it's okay I promise" he says in such a soft, soothing, loving tone.

I close my eyes for a second and breathe, then I look at him and nod "Yeah, you are right." He walks back to the room. When we walk in I realize there is a bag on the bed with my name on it. I frown and move closer to see a note beside it. I pick up the note and read it *"Happy 1st Valentine's day to you and Doug, I am glad you two are so happy together and that you have found your happy ever after. I know you are scared but the longer you wait, the more it will
hurt. So as your best friend i'm telling you to just relax, take a nice warm bubble bath together, drink some champagne and talk to each other, laugh together, kiss, or make out. Then when you are ready put on this outfit and sit down and talk and laugh more over a romantic dinner, I'm paying.
Where ever the night leads just remember Doug really loves you and he will do anything to protect you and prove his love for you"*.

I look in the bag and there is a dress and matching bra and panty set. My eyes widen, surely I can't pull that outfit off and look hot, i still have some weight from my pregnancy.

●★Doug POV★●
I walk around the room exploring. When I come back I see the dress Kamala is holding up "Oh that's a very nice dress".
"Yes, it sure is" She says putting it back in the bag.
I see a bag on the night stand with my name on it. I walk up and open the bag. There is a note that says
*"If you guys do it, there may be a few issues since it is the first time and because she is breastfeeding. Use this lube if she isn't getting wet enough and if she is struggling to come, use this clit stimulator vibrator. Good luck."*

"oh- okay" I whisper putting the bag down.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I look up at him "What do we do now?" I ask.
"ummm to be honest I don't know" he responds.