Chapter 97: Valentines Day; part 2

●☆Kamala POV☆●
"What about a bath?" I suggest. "yeah sure" Doug says with a smile and nod. I go into the bathroom to fill the tub and there is an ice bucket with an expensive bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. Doug follows me and grabs one of the bottles "champagne?" he asks.
"Sure, yes please." I smile. I watch him open the bottle and pour some into each glass.
I take my glass, and hold it towards his "Happy Valentines day Dougie" I say in a soft voice.

Doug smiles "Happy Valentine's day love" he says making our glasses clink.
I set my glass down when the bath is full so I can turn the water off.
Doug smiles and takes off his shirt.

I watch him as I slowly start to take my sweatpants off with shaking hands.
Doug grabs both my hands rubbing soft circles on them with his thumbs
as he speaks softly "It's okay, I'm not gonna do anything. I promise".
"I know, I'm just nervous...you haven't seen me naked since I was pregnant" I remind him.
"It's okay, you're still as beautiful" he says, the way the words fall from his mouth, I know he means it.

I blush, and bite my lip as I continue to take my clothes off. Doug smiles and finishes taking off his clothes then gets in with a content sigh.
I can feel the heat fill my cheeks as Doug's eyes roam over my postpartum body, looking me up and down with a smirk.

I get in at the other end and relax, it feels empowering to know he still looks at me as the love of his life and not just a mother to his children.
"So how have you been feeling?" I ask slowly sipping my champagne.
"feeling about?" he asks confused.
"Just in general honey. Like how do you feel as a new father and how do you feel since you went back to work."
"Well being a new father I'm really happy about, especially the fact that I had that child with you."

I smile again and say "You are an amazing father."
"thank you, but going back to work ehh there's a lot going on".
"Aww, baby i'm sorry."
"it's okay, work is work".
I nod in understanding.
"how are you?" he asks.
"Still exhausted, I've been given the green light to start light exercise ."
"Oh that's good" he says.

"Yeah, my doctor said I have healed well and everything is fine down there, but because its still early I just have to take it easy and not... over do it...and I started the pill."

"over do what?"
"like too much exercise especially strenuous exercise."
"strenuous?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah exercise that involves a lot of energy or effort. So like I shouldn't prepare for the Olympics or bodybuilding just yet" I joke.
"oh okay" he says with a laugh.

"Yeah, but definitley can do...some things that can make me feel good" I take a big sip of my champagne.
"oh?!? well what do you mean by that?" Doug asks, curiously.

I gulp "Well exercise makes me feel good but um I'm on the pill because I've been given the green light to... have sex."

"oh, that's good"

"Yeah definitley, it's just going to be hard to find time for it."
"that's okay" he says.
"So yeah, thats how I am."
"I understand, whenever your ready I'm ready" he assures me.
I nod and smile, moving to sit on his lap. I lean my head back against his shoulder and close my eyes.
I feel his arms wrap around my waist and smile at the feeling of his hands on my skin.

●★Doug POV★●
I place a kiss on her neck, not sexually but sensually. I smile when I hear her sigh in content, "I love you" I whisper.
"I love you too sweetie" She says softly.
I kiss her neck again, then whisper " I love you more".
"I love you to the moon and back."
"I love you to Neptune and back" I say.
She releases a giggle "Are we going to do this all night?" she asks me.

"I don't mind" I say with a smile. She turns her head to look up at me.
"What?" I ask, instead of saying something Kamala kisses the tip of my nose, making me blush and smile.

"You are so handsome."
"and you are so beautiful" I return the compliment.

"Thank you" she says.
"of course my love".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I stand up and turn myself around, straddling his lap, facing him. "Let me look into those beautiful eyes" I whisper.

Doug smirks and I look into his eyes and lean forward so our chests are touching. Doug smiles and begins to kiss me gently. I kiss back as I stroke his chest sensually, it feels nice to finally kiss him like this again after so long. When we pull apart I smile. "When was the last time we could kiss like that without being interrupted?" I ask.
"i don't even remember" Dougie says.
"Well we haven't had you know in like 6 months... so i dont know."
"yeah true".

I lay my head on his chest and listen to the rhythm of his heart. I feel him kiss the top of my head every now and then as we stay like that for awhile.

Eventually I lift my head off his chest and say "I'm a little hungry".
"Dinner is pretty soon, wanna get ready for that?" Doug asks.
"yes please."
I get up and wrap a towel around myself.

●★Doug POV★●
Kamala walks out, I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. Kamala grabs her makeup bag and the bag with the dress in it, then comes back to the bathroom. I walk out.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I close the door and shave my legs and think for a second while looking at myself in the mirror. "Maybe we should do it." i say softly to myself. I groom other area's the way Doug likes and finish getting dressed and dolled up. I take a deep breath and walk out. Doug look's up, putting on his necklace, stopping in shock.

 Doug look's up, putting on his necklace, stopping in shock

I look at my feet and blush, looking back up with a smile. Doug smiles looking back up, "You look beautiful".

"Thank you. I feel beautiful. You look very handsome."
"Thank you love" he smiles "You ready?" he asks.
"Yes. I am ready."

●☆Doug POV☆●
I hold her hand and we walk out. "So where are we going exactly?" She asks, interested.
"The rooftop I believe".
Kamala raises an eye brow in surprise. "Ooh quite the charmer aren't you Mr Emhoff?"
I smirk and I press the button on the elevator "maybe, maybe not".
We get in the elevator, I press the button to the rooftop and squeeze her hand slightly. She looks up at me as the elevator moves. I look down at her "what?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad I said yes to coming out with you tonight."
I smirk "me too".
We make it to the rooftop and the doors open. I smile as I see the table set up, lots of roses and candles.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
My mouth falls open. "Oh my god, baby this is beautiful."
Doug just smiles and follows me as I walk over to the table. I give him a kiss when he comes to my side.
"This is just...I'm speechless."

"You're welcome my love" He says pulling out my chair. I sit down. "Thank you." I smile
happily.

"Of course" he smiles and sits down. I reach across the table and hold his hand. He begins stroking my hand as waiters come out.

●●Normal●●
After ordering, they talk whilst they wait.
"So after what do you wanna do?" Doug asks her, bringing his glass of champagne to his lips.

Kamala bites her lip and smirks kicking her shoe to the side and rubbing his leg with her foot.
"I'm sure we can come up with something to do."

Doug raises an eyebrow "oh? okay".
"I mean if you want.." Kamala continues.
"want what?" he asks confused.
"only if you want to... you know." She slowly moves her foot up his leg to sit on the chair between his thighs and uses her toes to lightly touch the bulge which is hidden beneath the materials of his pants and boxers.

"oh?!? yes I do" he says as he smirks.

Kamala feels him harden a little before finally stopping to lean on the table and say in a soft, sexy voice "But... you have to be careful and gentle because breastfeeding causes dryness down there. So I'll be extra tight."

"Oh that's okay" Doug whispers. Kamala leans back and clears her throat when the
waiters come back with their food.

As they eat they talk, "We've almost been together a year" Kamala says.
"I know and it's been the best almost year of my life" Doug says.
"Mine too sweetie."