Chapter 50: Can't Sleep

I go downstairs and find neither doug or Cole. The kitchen is clean and dark. "Dougie?" I
say looking for him. "Doug?"

He pops his head out from our room "i'm right here love". I smile and go to our room.

I head to the bathroom as Doug lays down. I run a warm bath and take off my clothes and slowly get in. I sink into the water and relax.

Doug knocks on the bathroom door, "come in" I say.

He opens the door slowly and walks in, wearing just his sweatpants "just checking on you" he says sweetly.

I look up and smile "aww thank you baby."

"of course" he says tying the string of his pants, i try no to stare as I carefully trace circles on my bump with the tips of my fingers as I watch him tie his string. I begin washing myself as he walks out. I let out a sigh, we've been together about 4 months and not once has he gotten in the bath with me.
I don't know why this upsets me so much.

When im done I get out and walk into the room drying myself off. Of course Doug had fallen asleep so I put my pyjamas on and sneak out to the kitchen. After just sitting there for awhile I look at the time, im not tired and if i was i wouldnt be able to sleep anyway. So i start baking cookies and cupcakes.

●★Doug POV★●
I hear shuffling in the kitchen and slowly wake up, I walk out and see her baking and I smile, wrapping my arms around her waist I say in raspy but gentle tired voice "what are you doing at 1:00 in the morning making cookies my love?"

She continues cutting the cookie dough into shapes. "I cant sleep."

"i can tell" i pull away.

"really how?" she asks with a smile.

"Because I don't know anyone who has the energy to make cupcakes and cookies at 1 am"

She quietly laughs and asks "Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah but it's okay".

Kamala looks up at me and smiles lovingly "okay." She puts the tray in the oven after pulling out a tray tray of cookies and cupcakes that was ready. She places them on the counter to cool down then turns to me. I smile at her as she moves toward me and wraps her arms around me. I inhale her scent and my smile grows. She lifts her head to reveal her own smile.

"i love you" I speak softly and quietly.

"I love you too" she says back before I kiss her gently.

She kisses back softly with a smile.

I pull away and lick the shell of her ear and whisper "mommy i need something from you..something..very..special"

She bites her lip before asking "and what is that daddy?"

"you'll have to find out" I smirk and walk away.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I watch him with a groan then look at the oven as he disappears to our bedroom.
My mind races as I wait for the cookies to finish, how can I concentrate on baking when all I can
think about now is the growing wetness between my thighs. I get the tray out and turn the oven off. I put them on the counter with the others. I cover them and put the ingredients away
then run to the bedroom.

●★Doug POV★●
I hear her running and I sit down.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
Once i reach the door I walk casually into the room. Doug looks up and smiles. I smile and
shut the door behind me then slowly walk over to him "Yes daddy?" i ask, standing in front of him. "I want to experiment something, and this will only happen once, but i'll be submissive, you're in control okay?"

I gulp. I can't remember the last time a man let me be in control in the bedroom. "Yes."

"go ahead" he says.

I stand up, tall and straight "I want you to get naked and sit on that chair while i prepare."

"okay" I stop "actually, no."
"oh okay?"
"umm put on a shirt and hoodie and stand right there."

"okay" he does what I say.

I grab a bag from the closet and a sealed box and go to the bathroom as Doug sits on the
bed.

About 20 minutes later I open the door, I bite my lip and smile feeling extremely sexy.