Chapter 61: World knows our secret

●☆Kamala POV☆●
A few hours later its time for us to leave.

Doug is packing and ella and cole are saying they're goodbyes.

I look at doug "baby what happened to my underwear lastnight?"

"i have no clue" he says.

I look up and see them hanging from the ceiling fan.

Doug follows my gaze and laughs as he takes them down "well how'd they get up there?"

"If i can recall a certain someone pulled them off and threw them over his shoulder." I say playfully, wrapping my arms around him.

"my fault, i was too focused on the sexy woman that i was about to fuck senseless i'm sorry".

"Mmm tell me more about this woman." I laugh.

"well she's beautiful, and her body is just perfect. I don't know but she makes me feel good and happy".

"Mm she sounds like a keeper."

"oh she is, for sure".

I start kissing him, sneaking my tongue into his mouth.

I kiss back and smirk. The kiss starts to get heated.

Doug moans softly and places his hands on my waist, moving them up and down. I grip his shirt and push him against the wall making him moan once more. I grip his behind.

He pulls away "oh? someone horny".

I gulp "Sorry."

"no need to apologize " he kisses me again this time I moan "mmm".

Barb walks in and sees them "oh dear, oh my. My apologies" she starts to back out of the room.

"oh shit, mom you didn't see anything nothing was happening".

"the kids things are in the car."

"thank you" he says slowly closing the door.

"lucky i didn't stick my hand in your pants."

"that would've been wayyy way worse".

I giggle and nod "yeah you're right." I say going back to packing.

Doug finishes and waits for me. I finish then look at him.

"done?"

"Yes honey."

"good girl" he says grabbing our stuff and walking out to put it in the car.

I follow him, looking at his ass.

We say goodbye and leave.

At the airport I take my coat off, not even thinking and my bump is noticeable.

"Kamala your bump" Doug reminds me.

" What about it?" I ask confused, looking down at it.

"it's showing"

"crap" I put my coat back on but people already saw it.
"it's okay"

We get on the plane and I sleep the whole time.

We get off the plane and head back home, once home Doug brings all the stuff inside and makes sure everyone is all set, then he lays down exhausted.

I get a text from Chrisette that says "*YOU'RE PREGNANT?!*", with a link to an online news article. The headline reads *Attorney General of California spotted at airport with secret lover and his kids ,sporting a baby bump?*

"oh no, dougie. I'm sorry". He looks at me slowly "hmm? about what?"

I hand him my phone. "okay, so what are you apologizing for?"

"for letting it show."
"it's okay".

I nod and lay beside him when I get a text from a number i don't know.

*That should be my baby. When it is born Doug and I are taking it and we are going to be a happy family, K*

I gulp and put the phone down.

"what's wrong?" Doug asks.
"Just..just a text."
"is it bad?" he asks.
"a little."
"let me see".
"it..it's fine.I..I can handle it."
"obviously you can't because you keep tripping over your words c'mon just let me see it".

I hand it to him then hug my bump protectively.

●★Doug POV★●
I read it and know exactly who it is "i'll be right back" i get up and grab my keys.

"baby no where are you going".

"i'm going to make this all stop, now"
"baby please dont" she begs me.

"no i'm done,
i'm done letting her do this to you, to ella, to cole, to me i'm done".

"Okay, i..i love you".
"i love you aswell" i walk out the house and drive to kerstins.

●●Normal●●
Kerstin hears a knock and instantly she knows it is Doug.

Doug takes a deep breath and waits for her to open the door. She opens the door in her bra and underwear.

"listen to me, send threats to my girlfriend or anyone in my family one more time and i will file a
restraining order against you, and you will never get your hands on Kamala's baby".

"Oh so its just her baby huh? Also i love when you're mad".

"Kerstin stop, im here to give you a warning. Test me one more time I swear to god you'll never see the light of day again".

"Well when we were still together you told me you didn't want anymore kids and yet you go and
knock up some bimbo youve only known for like five minutes."

"i specifically meant i don't want kids with you, and call her a bimbo one more time i'll rip your guts out okay?"

"Bullshit Doug before you hated me you said two was enough."

"I hated you the whole entire time, i just didn't say anything to keep you happy, maybe two was enough but i found the person i want to have a third with so get over it".

"What can she give you that i cant?"

"happiness Kerstin happiness".

"and does she let you fuck her the way I did? When you're angry and mad and close to punching something or someone?"

"no but i don't need that".

"sure you dont, you loved to do me like that. Tell the skank she better watch her back."

"and if you touch her i'll kill you".

"mm i love when you talk dirty."

"i'm serious" i walk away.

Kamala sits on their bed staring at her phone.

●★Doug POV★●

I drive home, walk in the house and walk into our room as soon as I open the door Kamala stands up on the bed and runs and jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my
waist.

"hii baby" i hold her tightly as she cries into my neck.

"listen i know there's a lot going on but everything is gonna be okay" i rub her back.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"i'm perfectly fine, i just wanna make sure you're okay".

"Im okay."

"that's good".

We stay like that until my legs hurt. "Okay baby, can I put you down now?"

"Yeah sorry."
"it's okay love"
"did she try to touch you? What happened? do i need to go there?"

"no she didn't touch me, she threatened your life so i threatened hers, and no you don't have to go unless you want too but that's not needed".

"okay".

I kiss her gently on the head "i love you, and Jellyfish".

"I love you too and so does jelly fish."

"good" i smile.