Chapter 44: Sick

●☆Kamala POV☆●

The following morning I wake up to the sound of Doug getting ready for work. I slowly wake up and groan, I feel like crap. I roll over but I close my eyes again.

●★Doug POV★●

I finish getting ready and see her still sleeping, I smile and kiss her on the head and whisper "good bye my love i love you from here to the moon to neptune and back, and don't forget that. Again i love you".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I slowly open my eyes and groan. He kisses my head again "i hope you feel better". I look at him surprised "how...how did you know im not feeling well?" 

"because i know you, when your not feeling well you go back to sleep or just continuously groan" he says.

I give him a small smile "I love you."

"i love you too, to saturn and back".

I kiss him softly, when I get a waft of his cologne which usually revs me up and turns me on. This time it makes me nauseous. I cover my mouth and nose.

"what happened?" he asks, concerned.

"You smell" I say.

"i- okay i'm sorry" he starts to back away, hurt.

I look at his expression "That came out wrong im sorry."

"it's okay"

I just nod.

"i gotta go but i love you from the moon to neptune and back" he says walking out.

That's when the trouble started, building up like a storm was going to happen. I roll
over and cry.

●★Doug POV★●

I hear her crying and stop *"fuck"* i think to myself i walk back to our room quickly but quietly and open the door slowly, "baby? what's wrong?" i ask.

"I didn't mean to make you feel like crap."

"baby you didn't make feel like that, it's okay".

She sniffles "Okay, have a good day at work. What time is your lunch break?" She asks.

"11:30"

"Okay, are the kids going to school?"

"yeah they are, they already left".

"Okay, I love you with my whole heart I don't know how i'd live without you."

I smile "i love you too, with everything in me" i say as i kiss her head. Kamala smiles and I walk out and head to work.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I fall back to sleep.
At lunch time I wake up and go to the toilet then come back. I grab my phone and head to the kitchen to look in the fridge and call Doug.

He picks up "hey love, i'm leaving my office now. i'll be home soon".

"So you're coming home for lunch?"

"yeah so i can be with you" He says walking out and getting into his car.

"Okay, see you soon."

"i love you" Doug says.

"I love you too." I say sitting on the couch. I wait for Doug to get home. I dont know if i'll be able to eat lunch but i'll wait for Doug.

●★Doug POV★●

I get home and walk in "hey love i'm home".
She must have fallen asleep on the couch while waiting.

I smile and kiss her head putting my stuff down to put a blanket on her.